"bros"

if you wear your sunglasses on the back of your neck, wear flip flops while riding your longboard, and use the term "broski" or "brosef", you are probably a fucking douchebag.

god these kids make me want to drop out of college and start killing everyone. seriously how could you be so lame?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you wear your sunglasses on the back of your neck, wear flip flops while riding your longboard, and use the term "broski" or "brosef", you are probably a fucking douchebag.

god these kids make me want to drop out of college and start killing everyone. seriously how could you be so lame?

Two bros came into my work with their sunglasses hanging on the shirts behind their necks, like this:[image]

but behind their necks. When they walked together it was like what the fuck are you thinking. Unfortunately I didn't get to see them put them back there which would've looked just as stupid as they did wearing them.

one of the frats at my school got kicked off campus because they were drugging girls and raping them. they actually had matresses set up to specifically rape the girls on.

well all the kids were awaiting trial for it because a bunch of girls came forward. one of the kids ended up hanging himself and dying in the frat house so they bulldozed the whole house.

that's fucked, but i do wear sunglasses on the back of my neck, but for he sake of convenience. i used to wear them on my shirt, but then i got annoyed by them constantly falling off every time i bent over to pic something up. so behind the neck seemed right, and it works. but those asshole who wore them on the shirt on the back is just stupid.

one of the frats at my school got kicked off campus because they were drugging girls and raping them. they actually had matresses set up to specifically rape the girls on.

well all the kids were awaiting trial for it because a bunch of girls came forward. one of the kids ended up hanging himself and dying in the frat house so they bulldozed the whole house.

RAPEBED: THE BED THAT RAPES PEOPLE!

Guest kevinb

I once saw a bro at a portugal the man show it was the weirdest thing ever but so damn funny, he'd get super excited like a little school girl & clap to the songs, were talking about a bro with big muscles, and tribal tat's the whole 9. when it was dead silent he yelled "YEAH YOU GUYS FUCKIN ROCK BRO" (no im not kidding ha ha) and everybody just kinda looked at him it was hillarious

I wear flip flops because they're convenient and that's just what happens when you grow up in south Texas. I don't longboard. And I go to the KING of frat schools. Even the dudes that aren't in frats look like dudes in frats. With their khaki shorts and boat shoes and backwards caps.

i wear all of those last 3

I wear flip flops because they're convenient and that's just what happens when you grow up in south Texas. I don't longboard. And I go to the KING of frat schools. Even the dudes that aren't in frats look like dudes in frats. With their khaki shorts and boat shoes and backwards caps.

i wear all of those last 3

haha same, what the hell is wrong with khaki shorts? what other type of shorts are you wearing?

Guest baseball
they're pretty sweet. ive been wearing them for awhile cause its all my dads been wearing for years. their comfortable, nice looking, water-proof, slip-on and sock-less.

That sounds pretty nice, actually. Link?