"bros"

Guest baseball
well, i have a pair of sperry's

http://www.sperrytopsider.com/

but if you just google "boat shoes" you get the idea.

Nice. I actually recently told my girlfriend I was thinking about just dressing like I'm on a Caribbean vacation all the time. Think about it, you'd always feel ultra comfortable and stress free. She wasn't too stoked on the idea so I might just settle for some breezy ass shoes like these.

[image]

[image]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate flip flops, especially on guys. You look like a nancy, especially when with every step you hear *thwap, thwap, thwap*. I went 19 years without owning a pair until I worked for a nursery (plants) and watered plants all day. After the first week of my feet rotting off from being wet all day, I broke and bought a cheap pair from Old Navy and it killed a large chunk of myself.

I think visors are just pointless, it doesn't really bug me when people wear them but I then question every other opinion they have because they decided visors weren't completely stupid.

I dont know what the issue with khaki shorts is.. what other options are there? Jean shorts?

Bros uniform (as witnessed in South Florida)

-flip-flops

-cargo shorts (preferably khaki in color)

-polo shirt (most likely w/ collars "popped")

-white baseball cap or visor (sometimes worn backwards...and not necessarily repping a baseball team but definitely the college/school they attend)

-Douchebag haircut (see the Gotti Bros. from "Growing Up Gotti" TV show for reference)

-Diamanod stud earring (most prominent on Bros leaning towards the hip-hop culture)

-Hoop earring (prominent in fans of Nickleback and Dave Matthews)

-Tribal armband tattoo

-Fraternity T-shit advertising some "witty" or risque slogan and/or event

-D&G (some other namebrand) sunglasses...but not really dark shades...more like the colored glass thing...

Bros uniform (as witnessed in South Florida)

-flip-flops

-cargo shorts (preferably khaki in color)

-polo shirt (most likely w/ collars "popped")

-white baseball cap or visor (sometimes worn backwards...and not necessarily repping a baseball team but definitely the college/school they attend)

-Douchebag haircut (see the Gotti Bros. from "Growing Up Gotti" TV show for reference)

-Diamanod stud earring (most prominent on Bros leaning towards the hip-hop culture)

-Hoop earring (prominent in fans of Nickleback and Dave Matthews)

-Tribal armband tattoo

-Fraternity T-shit advertising some "witty" or risque slogan and/or event

-D&G (some other namebrand) sunglasses...but not really dark shades...more like the colored glass thing...

I think you described every Bro in the country

i think the bro outfit has changed in the past year. for the most part they stopped wearing polos and pooka shell necklaces. now they are all about the "dirty looking" shirt.

when i worked in a mall, bros used to come into the store ALL the time. every time one came in with a popped collar i would say "hey man your collar is messed up." 9 out of 10 times they would actually put their collar down. one kid said "nah bro thats how i rock it."

i dont think some of you get the "bro" like some of us do. i live in henry county, ga. which i think is only outnumbered by bros in a few schools outside of henry county. i think the shell necklace thing is done though, i rarely see them anymore. now its more of a faux-scene/bro look mixture. its pretty bad. dont forget the nu-bro either which loves metallica and disturbed.

Guest kevinb

Oh I also forgot when i went to the Minus the bear/portugal the man show in cleveland

and these bros started push moshing & trying to start a pit... i couldnt take it any more

it was my first time seeing mtb one of my favorite bands and getting to see ptm also one of my favorites and they ruined it... bros with gauges in their ears ha ha that shit was funny.. like 100% bro atire hair poofed,ect and then some big gauges lmao

i dont think some of you get the "bro" like some of us do. i live in henry county, ga. which i think is only outnumbered by bros in a few schools outside of henry county. i think the shell necklace thing is done though, i rarely see them anymore. now its more of a faux-scene/bro look mixture. its pretty bad. dont forget the nu-bro either which loves metallica and disturbed.

Nailed it on the head, dude. Gwinnett Co, GA repazintin! They totally have the country boy/scene/bro thing going on up here. Oh and as usual: wiggers. Wigger bros. Weird.

Guest kevinb

Nailed it on the head, dude. Gwinnett Co, GA repazintin! They totally have the country boy/scene/bro thing going on up here. Oh and as usual: wiggers. Wigger bros. Weird.

ha ha we have tons of wigger bros up here lmao