"bros"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that here I am busting on people who wear cargo khaki shorts when I have a pair of my own that I wear. Damnit!

But I do wear them w/ sneakers and not flip-flops. Come to think...I don't even own a pair of flip-flops.

that would have been way funnier if you were like "oh shit, I'm wearing cargo khaki shorts!"

Any Vans slip ons > stupid fucking flip flops. You don't need to wear socks with them as long as you put some sort of athletic insole in to prevent terrible foot stench, and they don't make that annoying ass flop sound every step you take.

PS: Whats wrong with cut-off jean or cord shorts?

i dont think some of you get the "bro" like some of us do. i live in henry county, ga. which i think is only outnumbered by bros in a few schools outside of henry county. i think the shell necklace thing is done though, i rarely see them anymore. now its more of a faux-scene/bro look mixture. its pretty bad. dont forget the nu-bro either which loves metallica and disturbed.

Nailed it on the head, dude. Gwinnett Co, GA repazintin! They totally have the country boy/scene/bro thing going on up here. Oh and as usual: wiggers. Wigger bros. Weird.

ya, i think i should just change the henry county thing to metro atlanta, haha. but ya, down here its either your bro or a variation, wigger, or nu-trash. its pretty bad these days, luckily i grew up and dont have to deal with it to much anymore like i did in high school. the nu-metal trash dont really bother me to much other than they smell and talk to themselves. the bros are bad but are usually tolerable when im drinking as long as they are not in large numbers. the wiggers are my favorite to hate on. ive never seen a more methed up, racist, white trash group of people in my life. i have also come to find out the best way to get under their skin is to call them stupid in the most serious tone you can make, just be ready to fight afterwards because you just made an arch nemesis.

Oh I also forgot when i went to the Minus the bear/portugal the man show in cleveland

and these bros started push moshing & trying to start a pit... i couldnt take it any more

it was my first time seeing mtb one of my favorite bands and getting to see ptm also one of my favorites and they ruined it... bros with gauges in their ears ha ha that shit was funny.. like 100% bro atire hair poofed,ect and then some big gauges lmao

Apparently you've never gone to a Minus The Bear show in Cleveland. I've been to every single one since mid-2004 and we always like to have a good time. Hell, their Grog Shop shows in May '06 and August '07 are the stuff of legends.

There were a few douches actually mosh-moshing, but the rest of us were just singing the fuck along. Standing still at a Minus The Bear show is for losers.

I wear collared shorts and flip flops cuz it's comfortable. I suppose I'm a bro by that definition.... But honestly, who the fuck cares what people wear? Wear what you like to wear if it's comfortable, it's not a big deal. I think bro's are defined more by their douchebag attitude than what they wear. It's the annoying cocky attitude that makes a bro a bro IMO.

Guest kevinb
Oh I also forgot when i went to the Minus the bear/portugal the man show in cleveland

and these bros started push moshing & trying to start a pit... i couldnt take it any more

it was my first time seeing mtb one of my favorite bands and getting to see ptm also one of my favorites and they ruined it... bros with gauges in their ears ha ha that shit was funny.. like 100% bro atire hair poofed,ect and then some big gauges lmao

Apparently you've never gone to a Minus The Bear show in Cleveland. I've been to every single one since mid-2004 and we always like to have a good time. Hell, their Grog Shop shows in May '06 and August '07 are the stuff of legends.

There were a few douches actually mosh-moshing, but the rest of us were just singing the fuck along. Standing still at a Minus The Bear show is for losers.

No unfortunatly that was my first MTB experience... dont get me wrong i hate standing still at shows i love to sing along, just where i was at it was a brofest & i couldnt get out of it ha ha... i missed them when they came to the grog shop last year.. i sure as fuck am not missing them this time when they come to the grog shop... i fucking love that venue it has the most intimate shows its amazing