all tradelists must now be formated like this...

I love how he just slams the records back into the sleeve.

I was thinking that too... holy fuck.. this guy does not treat his records with much care at all. grabbing them like they are cds and shit.

and his collection? wtf. not to mention the lack of order of his 'presentation' but its like he went into a store and randomly picked out 15 records and bought them.

also glad there was no surprise boner reveal at the end.

I'm glad some of you are getting your jollies at my little video. Too bad most of you are showing your own insecurities with your disrespectful comments.

What's in the video is only a small fraction of my collection. As I clearly mention in the video page's description, those are just the records I had nearby at the time. Most everything else is in another room of my house entirely.

I treat my vinyl with the utmost care and I was hardly "slamming" them back into the sleeves when I did that video.

The blue vinyl was a coincidence. There's no odd preference involved.

I'm glad some of you are getting your jollies at my little video. Too bad most of you are showing your own insecurities with your disrespectful comments.

No disrespect from this end! There is a legitimate wang outline in that freeze frame.

You ordering Unforgiven this Sunday? I'm actually going; my friends and I got floor seats. So pumped, my first-ever PPV!