Knapsack

rtw88

Just got into this band. I know that Silver Sweepstakes is easily bought through the alias records site, but were any of the other albums pressed, and if so, what is the pressing info.

If Day Three of My New Life isn't on vinyl yet, I'd like to hear a good excuse as to why.

but yes all of thier albums were pressed. ive been working on getting all thier stuff, i think im only missing a "Trainwrecker" 7" but i could be wrong.

Weird, I just made a topic for their stuff yesterday! I want to order from Alias' site, but their security expired so putting in my CC info will be open for all so I am avoiding it for now.

i ordered my silver sweapstakes lp, stuntman split and my true to form 7" all from Alias probably 3 years ago now and they came no problem. a little while after that probably 1 1/2 to 2 years ago i ordered the full lengths on cassette (the web site says they have them) and never got them. i have reciepts and everything and Alias, who actually did respond to my emails, said they never had cassettes and/or havent had them for a while. but as you can see they still have them up:

http://www.aliasrecords.com/results.asp?artistsearch=knapsack

unless im missing something im pretty sure CA stands for cassette. i dont think id order from them again... but maybe email them first to make sure they have the stuff then mail'm a money order.

Weird, I just made a topic for their stuff yesterday! I want to order from Alias' site, but their security expired so putting in my CC info will be open for all so I am avoiding it for now.

i ordered my silver sweapstakes lp, stuntman split and my true to form 7" all from Alias probably 3 years ago now and they came no problem. a little while after that probably 1 1/2 to 2 years ago i ordered the full lengths on cassette (the web site says they have them) and never got them. i have reciepts and everything and Alias, who actually did respond to my emails, said they never had cassettes and/or havent had them for a while. but as you can see they still have them up:

http://www.aliasrecords.com/results.asp?artistsearch=knapsack

unless im missing something im pretty sure CA stands for cassette. i dont think id order from them again... but maybe email them first to make sure they have the stuff then mail'm a money order.

I did actually email them about 3 days ago, and still no response.