Our new bookshelf is up thanks to 2 good friends

Guest admin1338560633

Virgil. how big was this thing disassembled? Like, how much trunk space did you need to fit one? I'm contemplating driving to Pittsburgh or Detroit to get one but don't know if my car would fit it.

They come packed flat, but the boxes are like 5 feet long by about a foot wide. And fairly heavy.

Virgil. how big was this thing disassembled? Like, how much trunk space did you need to fit one? I'm contemplating driving to Pittsburgh or Detroit to get one but don't know if my car would fit it.

From the Ikea page. There's 3 boxes, all the same or about the same size

Article number:60071358

Width:16"

Height:13 3/4"

Length:73 1/4"

Weight:206lb

Quantity:1

From the Ikea page. There's 3 boxes, all the same or about the same size

Article number:60071358

Width:16"

Height:13 3/4"

Length:73 1/4"

Weight:206lb

Quantity:1

I was close!

virgil im totally convincing my wife that we need to go to denver for a weekend just so we can go out drinking.. haha

come the weekend of jan 24,25, and 26 for the drag the river reunion shows, it is gonna be amazing.

there are 3 boxes that are 6 feet long; if you go to the item description it tells you how long the boxes were. We took Zach's stationwagon which could fit it lenghtwise.

Is that all your stuck? I'd actually expect more, with 1000 pressing runs and such!

We have a boxes of records still, but this is our available stock of stuff.

Guest chassit
what a motley bunch of entertainment tools. nice hardbound collection of DT books. still gotta finish DT7

1-5 are the crucial ones. There's some good parts in 7 for sure, but 6 makes me just want to burn that book. I hate Susannah.

i agree, wolves of the calla had my complete and utter attention throughout its entirety. susannah was pretty boring and where everything gets all convoluted and really tests my suspension of disbelief. i understand many people were unhappy with the ending, so im just hoping to get some closure and at least a satisfactory ending out of it.

Guest chassit

The ending was cool. Especially as far as SK goes, his endings are usually terrible. I just hate all of Susannah's personalities so much.

Everyone craps about the Harry Potter books, seriously I only read the last three and it was awaste of my time. Dark Tower ending is WAY better. And at least King knows how to write a battle, jesus.

The ending was cool. Especially as far as SK goes, his endings are usually terrible. I just hate all of Susannah's personalities so much.

Everyone craps about the Harry Potter books, seriously I only read the last three and it was awaste of my time. Dark Tower ending is WAY better

so true.