Our new bookshelf is up thanks to 2 good friends

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

Even though we almost crashed and died on our way to Salt Lake City, the whole trip to Ikea was worth it when seeing our entire wall of vinyl at Vinyl Collective. See those two guys, that is Dylan and Zach, and I am super lucky to count them as friends. They took time out of their busy lives to come over, put together our 2nd shelf, move our first shelf, and take vinyl out of boxes to put them on the shelves. Thanks so much guys. You are the best. The end result is beautiful and the best part is we still have room on the shelves. Hell yeah!

haha asbestos records catalog top row between the two dudes elbows.

flood, the blue records next to the dylan's elbow are the Bled's newest album. Behind his head are some Arrogant Sons of Bitches. I get confused all the time when pulling records. Still, we are fully representing Asbestos!

So good...I wish I had room in my apartment for a bigger expedit...shit, I'm gonna have to get a bigger apartment here soon if I don't slow down on buying records.

Instead of getting a bigger apartment to store your records, just nail em to the wall. that will save you space that you don't have now and save you money on more expensive rent that you will no longer need. you can just trash the cover art, i mean who needs that anyways.

So good...I wish I had room in my apartment for a bigger expedit...shit, I'm gonna have to get a bigger apartment here soon if I don't slow down on buying records.

Instead of getting a bigger apartment to store your records, just nail em to the wall. that will save you space that you don't have now and save you money on more expensive rent that you will no longer need. you can just trash the cover art, i mean who needs that anyways.

Well duh, I already do that...I just find a track I don't like and make sure the nail goes right through that part of the record. It's a little hard to get them on and off the wall sometimes, but it's a small price to pay to have a sweet looking place with records all over the walls...