Matt Damon shits all over Palin

She tried to get her brother in law fired from his state trooper job because him and her sister were planning on getting a divorce. I cant imagine what she would do if some world leader make a remark she doesn't agree with. That might be taking it too far, but as Matt Damon pointed out, she has the codes. :-/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing is, while I consider myself a pretty smart guy I'm not sure I want a run-of-the-mill person running the US. I think its a bit of a tough job that some Joe Schmoe can't do, shouldn't do even. So if Sarah Palin is "just" a hockey mom from Alaska she doesn't qualify to be the president, ever. I expect something better than that to be honest.

The other thing is, while I consider myself a pretty smart guy I'm not sure I want a run-of-the-mill person running the US. I think its a bit of a tough job that some Joe Schmoe can't do, shouldn't do even. So if Sarah Palin is "just" a hockey mom from Alaska she doesn't qualify to be the president, ever. I expect something better than that to be honest.

Exactly, the Republicans always make a big deal about how Obama is some high class elitist, and Jon Stewart made the comment "When did being an elitist become a bad thing? Shouldn't we want someone extraordinary be our president?"

I don't want a guy(or women possibly in 12') who I sit next to at a bar. I want someone I KNOW can lead a country in the right direction.

seriously. It's one of the reason I want Obama to win. He has a degree in Political Science and a Law degree. Plus he finished in towards the top of his class

seriously. It's one of the reason I want Obama to win. He has a degree in Political Science and a Law degree. Plus he finished in towards the top of his class

He's a goddamn, no good, smarty pants liberal who wants to abort my babies and pay for my health care and keep me from goin' to war! No sir, I need babies and a death threat in order to vote for my president!

but seriously, Palin is a nut.

At Harvard. The top of his class at arguably the best intellectual institution this world has to offer.

At Harvard. The top of his class at arguably the best intellectual institution this world has to offer.

Hey! I went to Harvard! I dropped out after a few years, boy was that a smart move on my part!

ok ok... everytime i hear/see matt damon, i always think of team america.... "matt damon" mwahahahhahahah FANTASTIC

however onto palin.

it is completely inconceivable to have someone like this in a position of power. bush has screwed the pouch so thoroughly that the checks necessary to control some mind freak like this have been completely eroded. Big bother has grown far to large, and some bitch whos all down with censorship is gonna be in power!??!!? what?!?!?

what gives her the right to try and ban books, shes a hockey mom? what the fuck! i moved out of long island to get away from people like this(longisland = soccer moms = same shit as a hockey moms) they will drive through your ass to get their fucking despicable kid to their pointless game. these people should be castrated, not elected(i know im exaggerating but still). Just think at the lovely loud speaker she will have to tell us what life is like, or what she wants life to be! tiper gore wasn't anywhere as powerful as a vice president, and look at the lovely movement she empowered..... man.... all these poor people suck... what the best way to deal with it?.... EDIT! brown people seem to suck to, black people are even worse... bye bye! problem solved.

There is no way a person who doesn't understand fully evolution should be office. the modern biological environment has become increasingly sensitive... from overpopulation to the resistance that is developing in all feilds of life, needs some real minds behind it. not my old neighbor who would argue with me that god made humans so evolution is wrong. i know being a high school science teacher makes me a mad scientist who just wants to be god, and that i will destroy Him to get there, but comon.... your not serious right?

i know obama has serious weaknesses, but macain ain't gonna last forever( or it sure as hell doesn't seem that way, any one else remember in 00? when he had personality and was kinda ballzy about shit.) they are to many things going wrong in this place. we all see them, wherever you live.. can't risk it going this way, into another social explosion or regression into direct oppression.

sorry, kinda haven't been able to explain my view to anyone in awhile, hope ya all dont mind

brooklyn what!

Looks like they're apparently trying to smear OPRAH too? I actually saw one comment in a blog "What the hell has Oprah done?" which made me kinda fucking laugh... I seriously do think they should put Palin on any show and just allow Libertarians and Green Party peeps (to be fair) to ask her questions. That was would be awesome!!!

Republican broads are boycotting Oprah's show and O magazine because she won't let Palin on until after the election.

“At the beginning of this presidential campaign, when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates.”

IE they're making a big deal out of nothing.

And women wonder why it took so long before they were given the vote...

Republican broads are boycotting Oprah's show and O magazine because she won't let Palin on until after the election.
“At the beginning of this presidential campaign, when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates.”

IE they're making a big deal out of nothing.

And women wonder why it took so long before they were given the vote...

i wonder how many of those bitching women are republican women.. and how many are just unbias women who want to see a PALIN on the show to get more information about her. It's just silly attacking OPRAH of all people for that.

Personally, i think OPRAH should ask her, and see if she says yes, and tell her KEITH OLBERMAN or JON STEWART will be appearing as her co-host that day.. to ask her questions? so fast she says "NO" to shut everyone up...