Stadium Arcadium deluxe edition.

inutil

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone knows if the 2012 "RSD Reissue" was actually a real reissue? Or did they just slap some new "RSD 2012" stickers on old stock?

I was just on discogs checking, and it seems the deluxe art boxes from 2006 and 2012 have the same exact details. Barcodes, matrix run-outs etc.

Any help would be great!

Anyone knows if the 2012 "RSD Reissue" was actually a real reissue? Or did they just slap some new "RSD 2012" stickers on old stock?

I was just on discogs checking, and it seems the deluxe art boxes from 2006 and 2012 have the same exact details. Barcodes, matrix run-outs etc.

Any help would be great!

Exact same thing. Just a sticker difference.

Same. I have heard nothing from them. All i've heard is what has already been mentioned in this thread. Also, someone posted on Reddit that the contacted the label, and they denied that it was even being pressed... 

"This was the quote from the email I got: "Stadium Arcadium is a pre order title that has not been released from the record company. the current release date is TBA."

When I spoke to them on the phone they said that The record company changed to November and then to TBA. 

When I emailed the record company they said:

"Thank you for contacting us! We do not have current plans for this release, but thank you for your email and your input. We will forward your message to our suggestion box.""

• 1 month later...

Would you happen to know if we will be able to pre order this on amazon like the greatest hits one?

Also, I know this has a different thread but do you know how many are pressed for the greatest hits since it's a limited edition?

The Stadium Arcadium 4LP set should be available everywhere - Amazon included.

All I know about the Greatest Hits - "The Ultimate Collection of Red Hot Chili Peppers Hits reissued on Limited Edition Grey Marbled Vinyl". So my guess is a ton.