NHL Discussion

He doesn't play defense and he gives up on everything... When you watch the highlights, he's Fucking Amazing... when you watch an entire game, his play is comical at best... his idea of applying pressure is skating to the goalie and turning. His priority isn't Pass or Shoot, its Keep the puck, spin move, stop/start, and then think about keeping the puck some more or giving it up... occasionally he loses the puck in the direction of a Ducks player which is, to him, a pass. I just feel like in a team sport, he isn't a team player... when it comes down to shoot outs, though, I will miss him. Even watching Getzlaf this season step up his game as far as defense goes and wondering why on earth Perry isn't doing the same, but then I realize... its Perry.

wow ducks re-sign perry for 8 years. Didn't see that coming. Wonder if Ryan gets moved now, same deal as getzlaf

There was rumors of Gaborik to Vancouver with Kesler in the deal, I wouldve been in favor of that. He would fit PERFECTLY on the Rangers. He plays that hard working American style like Callahan. Wouldve been amazing. Apparently they are looking to get Brassard, who I dont want.

I'll give you dubi and brassard if you give us kesler if he gets traded to you