NHL Discussion

Fuck Vancouver. A 9th pick? What the fuck man thats nothing! Fucking morons run that organization. Yes Im pissed off I have to see Cory's ass 6 times a fucking year for years to come. Fuck Lou and his random ass trades/signings that are really awesome. I thought I would finally not have to deal with Devils fans comparing their goalie to my teams and see a rebuilding phase where they sucked ass for a few years. Yeah not happening..... FUCK.

Yeah for real. I want to know why he chose Philly. And what the FUCK is Philly doing? Its ridiculous how stupid one organization can be. We dont have a goalie, defense, or cap space, so lets sign an aging veteran to play in the middle when we already have 2 guys who are going to be able to do so for 10 years at least. Fucking stupid. You are so retarded Philly.

Yeah for real. I want to know why he chose Philly. And what the FUCK is Philly doing? Its ridiculous how stupid one organization can be. We dont have a goalie, defense, or cap space, so lets sign an aging veteran to play in the middle when we already have 2 guys who are going to be able to do so for 10 years at least. Fucking stupid. You are so retarded Philly.

wdAQLr7.jpg

5468.jpg

chris-drury-and-scott-gomez.jpg

2003_rangers.jpg

1995761_display_image.jpg?1311274565

w.jpg

You're looking at the past and talking about the guy who has built a current cup contending team. Lindros was a steal, he just couldnt stay healthy. Not Glen's fault. Drury also was a hell of a signing but also, couldnt stay healthy. Gomez was good for 2 seasons then blew dick. Holik was retarded. Dont even get me started on Jessiman. Redden was going to get that money wherever he went. Also why are you defending Philly?!

Watching the Glendale city council debate before the vote tonight to keep the Coyotes in AZ. It's unreal - mostly a bunch of adults acting like children and interrupting each other. I think the vote is going to be very close, but hockey may not be dead there just yet.

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=Phoenix-coyote-deal-vote

You're looking at the past and talking about the guy who has built a current cup contending team. Lindros was a steal, he just couldnt stay healthy. Not Glen's fault. Drury also was a hell of a signing but also, couldnt stay healthy. Gomez was good for 2 seasons then blew dick. Holik was retarded. Dont even get me started on Jessiman. Redden was going to get that money wherever he went. Also why are you defending Philly?!

Just having some fan man. 

But I'm sure you dream of life without Sather. 

Just having some fan man. 

But I'm sure you dream of life without Sather. 

I used to but in recent years he's been pretty good. He fleeced Montreal for McD (still laughing) and got Rick Nash for pretty cheap. And apparently just fleeced them again with the trade he made yesterday. Im still pissed he didnt take Parise though....

Well, i agree on the goalie part. We need to sign a goalie. Badly. Defense is absolutely fine. Streit, Grossman, Coburn (if they dont trade him, if they do, Gustafsson played awesome last season), Timonen, Mezsaros, Schenn. Pretty god damn solid if you ask me if they can keep healthy. As far as the cap goes, i believe we'll be clearing up some space once Pronger is on LTIR (i'm not really well versed on how LTIR works but thats what the media's been saying). So we have a little bit of cap to play around with. Maybe unload Coburn's 4.5 million to get a decent forward under that price.

I'm not opposed to Vinny. I think we payed too much for him. But i think he's a good fit. We do need some more offense. But knowing every aging player that goes to Philly on a big contract...he'll probably get hurt. 

A goalie is obviously our biggest issue right now. Mason is meh. We have a rookie we signed last year (?) who's supposed to be great but i don't think we can bring him up yet. The Philly paper says we're looking at Emery. Who knows.

So, i mean, looking at the flyers roster right now...I'm happy with defense, offense is starting to look okay, goalies...oh dear...