NHL Discussion

hurts to lose Scuderi but gotta love that he stays classy even when leaving

“You know, I didn’t really know who would be interested. I had an inkling…before free agency, and you try not to get too involved in it, because you’re not really sure. But I thought L.A. tabled a very fair offer, and I wasn’t going to leave Los Angeles to play for another team in the Western Conference. So it had to be an east coast team, and it wasn’t a very long list. Pittsburgh wasn’t even on it, because I didn’t think that they wqould offer, and then when it came down to it and they offered, I wasvery intrigued by the possibility. I get to go to a place that I’m familiar with. The management, the coaching the area – it just helps me make a smooth transition, because now that my children are older, that’s important to me.”

The Bobby Ryan trade, god damn. Laughing at the Flyers fans who kept telling me that they were getting him. As for the Rangers, I like the Moore signing. He was going to play for us last year but with everything with his wife and what not, he obviously didnt play. I just hope he's the same player he was before she passed. If not I cant get mad at him because its obviously understandable. 

Darcy Regier thought the Free Agency started at 8pm.  

He's gotta be planning on a top 5 pick next year, there's no other explanation for not even trying.  Not even any rumors that we wanted any player but Briere.

Being a Sabres fan sucks a lot of the time.

He could be at least making some trades. I dont know why he's so quiet this year. Its insane. Trade almost everyone away and rebuild while bringing in key guys. Like what CBJ is doing. They are going to be filthy next season

Iginla to Boston, for real this time

i'm actually kind of a little surprised...  i suppose boston really wants him, but i figured they might've been a little butt hurt over thinking they had him and then all of a sudden it's like "nope, i'd rather go to pittsburgh".  jarome's a real classy guy but i wondered if there'd be some hard feelings.  guess not.

i'm actually kind of a little surprised...  i suppose boston really wants him, but i figured they might've been a little butt hurt over thinking they had him and then all of a sudden it's like "nope, i'd rather go to pittsburgh".  jarome's a real classy guy but i wondered if there'd be some hard feelings.  guess not.

I thought the Bruins would suck this year and have to sort of rebuild because most of their free agents would be getting bigger checks. While some did, the Seguin trade and Iginla signing makes them just as dangerous as they were this year. And it sucks haha. Have to imagine Tukka gets the rest of the cap space. With that being said, I wouldnt mid seeing the Rangers signing Jagr again and bringing him back to the organization