NHL Discussion

Joe Thornton would unzip his pants if he scored four goals
Hearing a question to Marleau about Hertl and whether he was showboating, Thornton said:
“Shut up, have you ever played the game?”
When the press turned his way, he then added:
“I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it.”
OK, then.

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2013/10/10/canucks-vs-hertl-gameday-what-we-learned/

tough pill to swallow when the other 2 cali teams put 15 on them and we only got 1 past Lundqvist, so....

Interested in what Matt thinks, because I actually like Lundqvist as a goalie. But he has looked genuinely bad. Sure the D has been horrid (especially on "the Hertl goal") but he looks rather porous regardless. 

Wonder if that whole not talking contract during the season because its a distraction is actually a distraction. 

Interested in what Matt thinks, because I actually like Lundqvist as a goalie. But he has looked genuinely bad. Sure the D has been horrid (especially on "the Hertl goal") but he looks rather porous regardless.

Wonder if that whole not talking contract during the season because its a distraction is actually a distraction.

He looked solid against the kings and wasn't Biron in net against the Sharks or did Hank get pulled?

From what I heard he had to take a lot off his pads and that might be affecting his game, wonder if the shallower nets arnt helping either.

I think in general scoring is going to be higher across the league this season