NHL Discussion

Hall is out for a month. Fuck. Yakupov really needs to step up.

Also, Lars Eller said that "the oilers play like a junior team". As bad as we look sometimes, that's a really dumb comment. He better watch his back tonight. Really fucking hoping we crush the habs tonight. Hate them.

Hall is out for a month. Fuck. Yakupov really needs to step up.

Also, Lars Eller said that "the oilers play like a junior team". As bad as we look sometimes, that's a really dumb comment. He better watch his back tonight. Really fucking hoping we crush the habs tonight. Hate them.

They take a lot risks, a lot of chances. They’re a little all over the place. There’s not a lot of structure always in their game. It can really be anything. You don’t know

http://oilonwhyte.com/2013/10/22/canadiens-lars-eller-calls-oilers-junior-team/

what about that isnt true? i don't think he was trying to insult the oh so touchy Oilers fan base, the Oilers have a shit ton of talent but until they all learn how to play a team game w/ a strong defensive core they arn't going to win many games.

http://oilonwhyte.com/2013/10/22/canadiens-lars-eller-calls-oilers-junior-team/

what about that isnt true? i don't think he was trying to insult the oh so touchy Oilers fan base, the Oilers have a shit ton of talent but until they all learn how to play a team game w/ a strong defensive core they arn't going to win many games.

He followed it up with that. I'm not offended, but it's something you just don't say. How can that be argued? And my "hate the habs" comment wasn't spurred by that comment, I just hate the habs.

I struggle because so many of team Canada's guys I really dislike and our goaltending is always so bad. Team Sweden has a bunch of dudes I like and the idea of having both Brown and Backes on the same team is one of my dreams. It'll be a fun olympics though 

David Backes found a permanent spot in my heart when he fought what was it, 3/4 guys from Team Canada in 2010? I remember the headline on NHL.com being "Backes fights Canada". Fuck he rules.