NHL Discussion

I was super hyped until Gagner's injury.  If you don't count Hall as a centre, since he is technically a LW playing centre, our #1 centre is BOYD FUCKING GORDON.  Once Nuge is back things will be better, but after a good season from Gagner, and an extremely solid 2nd line he'd be centering, (Yakupov-Gagner-Perron), I was super excited.  Now everything is fucked and Eberle may be thrown into the centre position for all I know.  If we can get out of October at .500, I'll be happy, very happy.  Especially with that wicked road trip.

I was super hyped until Gagner's injury.  If you don't count Hall as a centre, since he is technically a LW playing centre, our #1 centre is BOYD FUCKING GORDON.  Once Nuge is back things will be better, but after a good season from Gagner, and an extremely solid 2nd line he'd be centering, (Yakupov-Gagner-Perron), I was super excited.  Now everything is fucked and Eberle may be thrown into the centre position for all I know.  If we can get out of October at .500, I'll be happy, very happy.  Especially with that wicked road trip.

from Bobby Mac

Doctors who performed surgery on EDM F Sam Gagner's broken jaw believe he will be out of lineup for two months.

Im also watching the game. You're a Rangers fan I'm assuming? Biron is having a rough game. And Hemsky went to the dressing room. Last thing Edmonton needs.

Yup. Thats because he has 3 jabronis trying to make the team (and wont) playing D in front of him. Also seeing AV use Kreider similar to the way Torts did (4th line) most of last season is making my head hurt. Its only pre season so I dont care but still. Im a little scared about the offense without Step, Hags, and Cally the first bit of the season.