NHL Discussion

Yeah thank god. Marty is a nice guy but he sucks. You shoot 5 hole from the red line and you'll score. I can already sense Sather is going to make panic moves based on this. Fucking trade Boyle and Del Zotto please. Hags cant come back quick enough man. Especially with Nash out. Fucking sponge head. Like that trade looked like a steal but holy shit is it turning into one of the worst ever. He's barely done anything since hes been here. He hasnt been clutch, he hasnt scored big goals when we needed them, he just scores when it doesnt matter. It sucks. 

That Callahan to Richards move holy fuck. If only it didnt hit the post! I think the Rangers just needed to come back east. I think the road may have affected them mentally and just needed that comfort in playing teams they were used to playing all of last season. They look like a completely better team against the caps right now. The power play had more shots on it than Ive seen....ever.