NHL Discussion

The funniest thing was the Oilers first game in Anaheim with Justin Schultz.  The fans booed Nick Schultz very loudly when he got the puck, then eventually realized that they had been booing the wrong player.  

Haha exempliary behavior shown by astute hockey fans. I would have died laughing if i was there.

sooooooooo, how about this never ending buffalo vs toronto shootout.  no one can score.  they're on shooter #12 and no goals.  and its cutting into the oilers game!!  aggghhhh

#13 now.

#14.

#15.  (still waiting for a massive slapper to win it from a d man)

#16.

#17.

#18.

#19.

#20.

#21.  (is this a record?)  

#21.  (what the fuck did paul ranger just do)

#22.

#23.

#24.

#25.  (FUCK OFF I WANT TO WATCH THE EDMONTON GAME)

#26.

#27.

#28.

#29.

#30.  Holy fuck Jay McClemant scored.  Thank god.

vancouver dresses a bunch of fucking goons and kassian breaks gagner's jaw with a dirty, greasy, reckless high stick.  weise throws an elbow up in halls face.  2 plays in 1 PRESEASON game being reviewed by shanaban.

fucking classy vancouver, what more could i expect.  we're now missing our top 2 centers for at least the first month.

Kessel is a ween and chirped all game. This is the second time in preseason he's used his stick like an axe. Not in any of the videos is where he picks up his stick again and spears somebody, hence the double minor ejection for attempt to injure. 

I hope the Leafs keep up this bullshit tough guy persona. Pitts, Bos and Det will then get to walk all over them. 

Kassian got 5 games.  Coming from an Oilers fan, he deserved 10 at least.  It really sucks seeing goons take skilled, key players out of the line up in pre season.  He said he didn't mean to hit Gagner, and just lost control of his stick, what a load of shit.  Fucking hate Kassian, I really hope he gets his ass kicked in his first game of the season then plays the rest in the AHL.

I know its just preseason but fuck is it great to see Staal score one. He's such a good player and it really sucks seeing him have the last few seasons hes had riddled with injuries. I was at the game he got hit in the eye and immediately the arena was just sad and there was no more energy.

I'm not going to say Kassian did it on purpose but from what I saw he's going in way to wildly and he should know better than to let his arm run wild like that. Also... Ouch....

gagnergrill.png?w=320&h=256

saw that pic from Sams twitter. he's having surgery tomorrow and getting plates inserted. hoping for a speedy recovery.