NHL Discussion

Unless the Islanders really think they can make a deep run now, I don't get why they make that trade without an extension in place for Vanek.

You must not know how the Islanders work. This is classic Islanders. See last year when they traded a second rounder for a goalie who wasnt going to play all season. They are such idiots. Buffalo raped them on that trade. I love it. 

You must not know how the Islanders work. This is classic Islanders. See last year when they traded a second rounder for a goalie who wasnt going to play all season. They are such idiots. Buffalo raped them on that trade. I love it.

Moulson was to Tavares what Kunitz is to Crosby. I don't see Vanek underwhelming on a line with Tavares.

did you expect him to resign in buffalo...?

stranger things have happened. but they are basically sending up the white flag 10 games into the season. meh.

my girlfriend and i almost got into a fight today over this. she thinks the sabres are purposely tanking this season. i tried to explain to her how buffalo sports teams aren't that smart and exist solely to crush its fans/residents hopes, but to no avail.

I really fucking hate this whole "blue carpet" bullshit they do now for every rangers home opener. Im hoping it was just for the renovations. If this shit happens again next year Im going to scream. Focus on the team, not the man vs food guy and the outfit he's wearing. Fuck you Dolan. Cocksucker. 

Welp the refs fucked us tonight. Calling so much bullshit. The Kreider interference was by far the worst call Ive seen. 2 Habs skate into each other and somehow Kreider gets a penalty when they are on the powerplay and Brassard is on a breakaway. That right there cost us the game. Brassard buries that shit (he was going to) and its another game. Then the kicked in puck....dont even get me started.