else

document.write('+':35vd45ne]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I never saw it. What exactly was the point? I get that the theory is that they mutated or some shit but they seemed to overlook the point that dinosaurs were around over 100 million years. Tons of evolution occurred in that time to make them the most dominate animal on the planet. In 10 years they managed to one up 100 million years of evolution? Zany.

3 sucked, I can't believe theres been talks of a 4th, just let it die. The first one blew me away when I was a kid I was lucky enough to see it at what was probably the last drive-in theatre in the Tampa Bay area. It's still one of my all time fav's. 2 was mehh only because I read the book first and they left a lot out. but 3 was just bad, cool action scenes but terrible plot

Alright, I just read about this on wikipedia, and while it leaves out some details I must ask do they explain where the Spinosaurus came from? Was it just there before and you never saw it or did it come later? Because there's about 30 million years between it's most recent fossil record and the oldest T-Rex record.

But yeah, it looks awful.

The fourth one can only go one direction. A group of delinquent dinosaurs cause a ton of problems within the dinosaur herd and are deemed trouble by the rest of the dinosaurs and are banned from the island. These renegade dinosaurs then traverse the sea and land in LA where they they cause all sorts of chaos until they meet Duane "The Rock" Johnson (a tough as hell former Marine), who starts a youth football league for the Dinos. Quickly realizing that they work better as a team the dinos become a great (and flashy) sports team that sees good sportsmanship is more fun than eating humans.

However! The big game for the trispecies championship threatens to be ruined when Osama Bin Laden rigs a bomb in the arena set to explode at halftime! It's up to the dinos to not only find and defuse the bomb (with the help of Coach The Rock) but win the game. All while keeping it together as to not alarm the crowd and set off the bomb. Through of series of twists and turns the Dinos prevail and in a touching celebration The Rock adopts T-Rex as his own son, giving him the father he always wanted.

Fade to black, cue credits, roll bloopers, accept Academy Award.

BAM!