letterman destroys mccain

I think this whole thing shows how much faith they have in themselves. McCain going to washington is not going to do a fucking thing. his one vote is not going to sway the bill passing or not, its all posturing so when the bill passes and goes through, he can position himself as the champion of fixing this crisis. its totally fucked up and such a bullshit move.

total bullshit move for sure, hope most people realize it. him asking obama to hold off comes off to general idiot right winged america as "if you care you will come to d.c.". such a load of shit and people are falling for it. for the first time i got angry and vocal with a guy i work with over politics. hopefully canceling the vp debates are opening some eyes.

total bullshit move for sure, hope most people realize it. him asking obama to hold off comes off to general idiot right winged america as "if you care you will come to d.c.". such a load of shit and people are falling for it. for the first time i got angry and vocal with a guy i work with over politics. hopefully canceling the vp debates are opening some eyes.

I believe the McCain campaign has zero confidence in Palin outside her being a figurehead. Opening her up to the press is something they won't do so I think they saw a chance to attempt to cancel something they perceived they would do horribly.

God...I feel so bad for her. She's in so far over her head it's embarrassing. She has her talking points and that's all she knows, she doesn't actually know what she's saying.

I don't support her at all but I feel awful because I know I'd be boned in a similar situation...but then again I wouldn't fucking run for Vice President.

God...I feel so bad for her. She's in so far over her head it's embarrassing. She has her talking points and that's all she knows, she doesn't actually know what she's saying.

I don't support her at all but I feel awful because I know I'd be boned in a similar situation...but then again I wouldn't fucking run for Vice President.

she's gonna get her ass handed to her by biden.. i almost feel sorry for her myself.. even though she's a nut.

funny shirt though;

[image]