Super Quick Update from Vinyl Collective

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I am almost out the door because I have been asked to do a guest lecture for a Music Business class at the University of Colorado at Boulder about music distribution. Should be a good time. But I wanted to let all of you know a few things before I take off:

* Tomorrow at 2pm, we will have a pre-order for the first Under the Influence 7" which is a split with Fake Problems and Look Mexico. We are doing 2 colors (300 on turquoise/white half and half and 700 on yellow). There will be sets of both colors as well as individually. Cover art by Mitch Clem turned out great.

* We will also be posting pre-orders finally for See You Next Tuesday, A Life Once Lost, and Heavy Heavy Low Low. Been so busy so we did not get around to posting them last week.

* Joey Cape vinyl should be arriving this week. Two Cow Garage and Useless I.D. vinyl will arrive next week as well all the pint glasses and merch for the deluxe sets. We will begin shipping everything next week.

* The Victory releases got pushed back yet again. I think that we should have them by next week, but this is getting ridiculous. thanks for all your patience waiting for these.

* We have just submitted orders for the Jealous Sound dbl LP, a Takers' 7", a Mike Park / O Pioneers split 7", and the newest Norma Jean album, "The Anti-Mother".

* If things go as planned, we will have the new Avail re-issues and the new Dillinger Four re-issues in time for the Fest. We are also working on a Dillinger Four deluxe set which will contain 4 records, a Dillinger Four pint glass (doublewhiskeycokenoice theme), a button, a shirt, and a coozie. Should be sick.

I hope everyone is having a nice Monday!