setting your alarm for middle of the night ebay...

I'm going to help you guys out in a huge way...

I haven't bid on anything myself (unless it's a Buy It Now) since I found this :

auctionsniper.com

You just add shit to your Watch list and then you import them into Auction Sniper, put your max price in, and it will bid at the last few seconds for you. You do nothing else. The best shit ever. You get a bunch of free snipes, and you pay like 25 cents for them after that. I think I've paid $5 in the past two years for more snipes.

As a thanks you can put my email address ([email protected]) as the referral so I can get more free snipes.

I'm going to help you guys out in a huge way...

I haven't bid on anything myself (unless it's a Buy It Now) since I found this :

auctionsniper.com

You just add shit to your Watch list and then you import them into Auction Sniper, put your max price in, and it will bid at the last few seconds for you. You do nothing else. The best shit ever. You get a bunch of free snipes, and you pay like 25 cents for them after that. I think I've paid $5 in the past two years for more snipes.

As a thanks you can put my email address ([email protected]) as the referral so I can get more free snipes.

You see my karma? It's in the negative b/c I told everyone I tried to snipe.

Be prepared.

I normally watch stuff. Then wait to bid. I've checked into that auctionsniper thing, and didn't bother with it. I mean, if i really want something I'll bid on it.

I'm pretty good at setting a limit I want to bid, and sticking to it. I do more ebay surfing then ebay buying though.