Melatonin is my friend QUICK VC UPDATE please read

Guest admin1338560633

Whenever I booze it pretty hard over a weekend, my internal clock gets all jacked up and I find it realy difficult to sleep. Melatonin was recently recommended to me and has become my best friend. I took one last night anticipating a rough night of sleep since I boozed all weekend in the mountains with my buddies. It worked really well and I slept like a champ. Thanks Melatonin!

So this week is going to be pretty insane so here is a quick recap of things to expect:

* We just got in the Joey Cape "Bridge", Tim Barry "Live at Munford Elementary", and Foxy Shazam "Introducing". We plan to send out the Tim Barry and Foxy records today and tomorrow. We are waiting on buttons and coozies before we can send out the Bridge pre-orders, but we hope to have them in the next few days. Expect photos later today.

* We also just got in the Honor System "Rise and Run" and the Ghost Mice / Brook Pridemore vinyl and they look really great. We should be able to get these out today or tomorrow. Expect photos for these too.

* We just got in the 2nd pressing of Senor and the Queen 10" on white vinyl. We also got in what was supposed to be the 2nd pressing which ended up being on black. I guess we are going to call it pressing 1.5. Just waiting on a total from Gunner Records and should have that posted today or tomorrow. We have 198 copies on white and 198 on black.

* I will soon be posting a restock from matador which includes more Fucked UP crooked head 7"s, the Jay Retard singles LP, and some other goodies. For those curious about the new Fucked Up album, those have been pushed back til next week.

* I am leaving for a wedding in Indiana this weekend, but while I am gone, we are expecting to receive vinyl from Two Cow Garage, Useless I.D., Revival Road, Tim Barry Manchester, See You Next Tuesday, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Boys Night Out, and 36 Crazy Fists. As much as we would love to get these all out on Friday, more than likely these will ship out on Monday and Tuesday of next week.

* I am planning to post pre-orders for the Avail re-issues and the Falcon god don't make no trash 10". We have approved test pressings on all 4 of those records and think it might be a good time to post the pre-order.I will either post it tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday and will more than likely post it at 2pm Mountain time. More info soon.

* Victory said that they will have the vinyl any day now and will ship to us this week. I am not holding my breath, but let's cross our fingers and hope that it actually happens.

* Our buddy, Aaron, at Team Science said that the Matt and Kim 10"s should ship this week to us. Hopefully we will have them by week's end.

I realize that is a lot of stuff to take in. Happy Monday.

when are those Holemole LPs shipping?

I think Justin shipped them late last week from Chicago so we should maybe be getting those this week, too.

AVAIL AVAIL AVAIL AVAIL AVAIL

so stoked... any word on how many colors these are going to be on Virgil? Gotta allocate funds ;)

each avail record will have 2 colors (300 of one, 700 of another). over the james is a single LP, 4am friday and dixie are double LPs.

AVAIL AVAIL AVAIL AVAIL AVAIL

so stoked... any word on how many colors these are going to be on Virgil? Gotta allocate funds ;)

each avail record will have 2 colors (300 of one, 700 of another). over the james is a single LP, 4am friday and dixie are double LPs.

Damn... this shits gonna be expensive. I'm in training the next 2 days... not gonna be near a computer. d'oh

that tim barry 7" was holding me up for an LP as well, siked to get those spinnin'! Also interested to hear more about this 1.5 pressing. Wonder if there will be any way to tell the difference between the first press and this one. Variant hunters are siked!

my guess is they will all have the upgraded sleeve with the top opening. so 1st press = opens to the right, 1.5st press = opens to the top.

Virgil,

Are you getting any of the Able Baker Fox europe tour editions?

I heard rumors you were, and i'm curious.

yes, we are getting 30 copies of the euro press along with some solea, and more house and parish. I am waiting on an email from Arctic Rodeo and will post them. They will be sent our way this week but might take 3 to 5 weeks for delivery.

* I am leaving for a wedding in Indiana this weekend

Hey Virgil, what part of Indiana will you be in?

I will be in two really small towns: Roachdale and Ladoga. That is where most of my dad's side of the family live. Most Indianans have never heard of these cities. They are somewhat close to Greencastle. Should be fun.