Ever feel like stopping record collecting?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it incredibly stupid when people don't buy something, simply because they think they'd all of the sudden be required to hunt down every single release/variation of that particular band, just because they bought one record. (Heard it a few times on this board about Hot Water Music in particular)

Wait, didn't you see the sticky thread? If you own one color, you have to own them all.

All or nothing!

Guest genericinsight

I've definitely slowed down my vinyl purchasing in the last few months. I'm getting back into the "I don't care so much" mode.

Sometimes this lasts a while.

But it always comes back.

since my gf is always broke that means im always broke because i have to pay for her groceries, college classes, and other crap so i havent been buying much. i was think about the whole variants thing... and i think im done pretty much. Im gonna keep up with the steinways because they are easily one of my favorite bands and they usually have 1 color and black so its easy. but i dont need to keep tabs on 20 no idea variants for Young Livers no idea releases...

So long story short. im keeping my one favorite band and im pretty much done collecting anything else until i win the lotto.