Heavens - Patent Pending LP up for pre-order now.

i just wanted to get a refund so i could buy a record i would actually get on time but it doesn't look like that will happen. i probably won't even enjoy this after all this. i hope it'll be worth flipping in a year, so at least one good thing came out of this.

I wonder when Virgil is getting his copies in

wow, I did not know that this was just a dj sleeve. I assumed it would have the same art from the CD version. Kind of a bummer that the vinyl version will have less artwork and liner notes than the CD version.

Joe said he would send the records today. Not sure why it has taken so long. Kind of bummed.

In either case, the record is pretty rare for an Alkaline Trio related project. I am sure that you will be able to sell your copy on Ebay down the road. At least the music is on wax.

Oh wow.

I ordered this and I'm not too happy to learn about the dj sleeve packaging, but I'll live with it.

What a terrible way to package something though.

I bet he was freaking out because people were emailing him asking him where shit was and he couldn't get the sleeves printed in time or something.

I'd rather have waited another month and had proper artwork.