cliched awesome thing you're tired of?

There have been all sorts of Zombie survival stuff going around recently and hipsters are really eating it up. I was recently asked in a bar what my plan was for a zombie attack.

i remember seeing max brooks' zombie survival guide when it came out. i thought it was hilarious. i was gonna buy it, but didn't have any money, then i kinda forgot about it. a few months later hot topic started stocking them and all the kids jumped on the zombie hype.

i dont care though. still love zombies with all of my heart.

There have been all sorts of Zombie survival stuff going around recently and hipsters are really eating it up. I was recently asked in a bar what my plan was for a zombie attack.

i remember seeing max brooks' zombie survival guide when it came out. i thought it was hilarious. i was gonna buy it, but didn't have any money, then i kinda forgot about it. a few months later hot topic started stocking them and all the kids jumped on the zombie hype.

i dont care though. still love zombies with all of my heart.

When that book first came out my buddy was like, "I saw the perfect book for you!" I was totally stoked on it.

Now I'm a little bummed that it's become a cliche but I'll always have a space for them.

The zombie thing is getting oversaturated. I love zombies, best kind of horror movie out there, but now there's 15 new zombie movies a month. It just needs to wind down. And I don't want zombie movies that are supposed to be funny (Fido), I want zombie movies that are so terrible they're funny (Alien Dead). I don't want zombies to go away entirely, I just want them to go underground again (not literally, zombies have to rise from the earth to feast obviously).