My 7th Grade Science Teacher Arrested Today

I'm just curious as to how they proved this 6 years later? Did he admit to it? that would probably be the only way he'd be jailed as it's been far too long. It's just harder to prove years later.. Im always skeptical of rape charges. I've read several stories of rapists that were falsely accused. Speaking of... did anyone ever see "The Jaundiced Eye". great movie...

my high school (that i went to) recently had 4 teachers arrested for "sexual relations" with students, in 18 months! one of the teachers was a female with a male student, that dude didn't even try hiding it. oh, and two of the teachers, it was with the same girl. but not at the same time.

but we also produced some good football players, reggie bush and alex smith. so we have hits and misses.

my high school (that i went to) recently had 4 teachers arrested for "sexual relations" with students, in 18 months! one of the teachers was a female with a male student, that dude didn't even try hiding it. oh, and two of the teachers, it was with the same girl. but not at the same time.

but we also produced some good football players, reggie bush and alex smith. so we have hits and misses.

alex smith the TE or a.s. the QB?

HE PCIKED THAT KID, AND NOT ME!?

LOOK AT ME! I WAS ADORABLE!

so one of my friends was in flags in high shool and their coach had a "special" team that was all these girls he was sleeping with. after he got arrested for all the shit going on, one of my friends friends was pissed that she wasnt picked to be on that "special' team

I'm just curious as to how they proved this 6 years later? Did he admit to it? that would probably be the only way he'd be jailed as it's been far too long. It's just harder to prove years later.. Im always skeptical of rape charges. I've read several stories of rapists that were falsely accused. Speaking of... did anyone ever see "The Jaundiced Eye". great movie...

Being a future teacher this has been one of my concerns. When I was in high school, there were 3 teachers that suspiciously disappeared around inappropriate relationships with students. One gym teacher was accused, and despite no formal charges being pressed, he hasn't stepped foot in a school ever since. This one turned out to be true, but if you get accused, it kills your reputation and ruins your career, so some bs lie can ruin your life. That's terrifying for me.

Being a future teacher this has been one of my concerns. When I was in high school, there were 3 teachers that suspiciously disappeared around inappropriate relationships with students. One gym teacher was accused, and despite no formal charges being pressed, he hasn't stepped foot in a school ever since. This one turned out to be true, but if you get accused, it kills your reputation and ruins your career, so some bs lie can ruin your life. That's terrifying for me.

Exactly. Kids can be vindictive and just do something like this out of spite. And once you are accused whether it's true or not, that stigma still stays with you no matter what. It's not really fair for those that are falsely accused. You can't defend against it in most cases.

There really should be more penalties for kids/parents/adult who accuse others of this out of just spite. maybe then someone should be made an example of so future generations wont be so quick to accuse anyone of rape. After all about 40% of most rape allegations are usually false...