Photos: Two Cow Garage,ETID,Only Thunder,Boys Nigh

Guest admin1338560633

Yesterday, we received 3 pallets of records, between that and the 4 pallets of records we got the week before, our warehouse is so full of boxes of vinyl. Good thing that we can get a lot of these records out the door and off to you. We will be doing our very best to get you Two Cow Garage vinyl and deluxe sets, your Every Time I Die orders, Tim Barry deluxe sets (now that we have buttons and coozies), Boys NIght Out, and Heavy Heavy Low Low. The Only Thunder, Matt and Kim, and Fucked Up pre-orders have already started shipping.

Bear with us, we are kind of losing our minds between all these new records and the Fest!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

They all look amazing! Glad to see the ETID and BNO as insideouts, rather than half half's which i thought they were! HHLL color looks perfect!

funny thing is that they were supposed to be half and half. Not sure what happened.

Boo, I ordered the solid blue instead of the blue and black. Ithink it assumed it would be a half-half split which I don't really care for, but that inside-out thing looks awesome.

Anyway, I got it today and I'm listening to it now. When I ordered, I thought it might have been a waste of money because I don't listen to this record much, but with it playing now I'm glad I did. This record has some fun lyrics on it.