CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little upset. I ordered two copies. One to give to my best friend for Christmas because it's one of his favorite records. I even went to the lengths when he asked me if I heard about it being for sale of telling him "shit man, I'm on MerchNow and it's all sold out" so he wouldn't buy one. If anyone ends up with extra, please please please hook a man up. My boy would KILL for this record.

I'm a little upset. I ordered two copies. One to give to my best friend for Christmas because it's one of his favorite records. I even went to the lengths when he asked me if I heard about it being for sale of telling him "shit man, I'm on MerchNow and it's all sold out" so he wouldn't buy one. If anyone ends up with extra, please please please hook a man up. My boy would KILL for this record.

Owned.

That's a huge bummer. At least he won't be disappointed though.

So basically you fucked your friend over by telling him they were already sold out, since he would have been able to buy one himself otherwise? Some friend. ;)

Now this is what I like to hear

"Your item was processed and left our SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 facility on October 23, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

never did i think i would get this record for this cheap i've been searching for almost a good 2 years, every fucking day on ebay.

anthony green put this out on his own label religion records under license from equal vision, i am pretty sure. if i recall correctly, my copy doesnt say equal vision on it anywhere. i think he pretty much controlled the pressing, but i could be totally wrong.

i gotta admit to buying this to trade away for something i want (since i already have it). but i have no second thoughts about it, someone is still gonna get a sealed copy of it.