What video games have you been playing?

so are we having mario kart races or what?

i think my user name is the same as the one on here. or do we still have to do the code thing?

i honestly haven't added a single friend on wiiu and i've had the damn thing for over a year.

also, has anyone been playing with the pro-controller?

this game is the first game i've bought that makes me actually glad i own one.

so are we having mario kart races or what?

i think my user name is the same as the one on here. or do we still have to do the code thing?

also, has anyone been playing with the pro-controller?

this game is the first game i've bought that makes me actually glad i own one.

It's usernames  (finally) I'm SwamppThingg on Wii U and Xbox.

I don't have a pro-controller yet but I really want to get one for this and Windwaker.

Played some New Super Luigi U last night and holy shit it was hard.  I don't know if it was just rust from not playing a Mario game for a long time or what.  But yeah... I had a harder time than I was expecting.  I beat the first 2 bosses and I think I made it to the 3rd boss level, then I lost my last life.  It was fun because Luigi's my favorite, but yeah.  Wasn't expecting that.

Played some Mario Kart 8 tonight though.  Soooo much fun.

Played some New Super Luigi U last night and holy shit it was hard.  I don't know if it was just rust from not playing a Mario game for a long time or what.  But yeah... I had a harder time than I was expecting.  I beat the first 2 bosses and I think I made it to the 3rd boss level, then I lost my last life.  It was fun because Luigi's my favorite, but yeah.  Wasn't expecting that.

Played some Mario Kart 8 tonight though.  Soooo much fun.

Super Luigi U is Super Mario Bros U hard mode duder.

Played it last night. Battlefield Hardline is AWFUL.  One of the most insultingly bad games I've ever played.

It's a 100% re-skin of Battlefield 4. The terrain, the players, the guns, the kill log, the FONT, all identical.  It even glitches the same.

Terrible game. Should have been a 5 dollar DLC for BF4.  Seriously, it was really, really bad.  I hope they make the Beta open so everyone can try it before they waste $60 on it and try to sell it back to Gamestop for 10 the next day.

Played it last night. Battlefield Hardline is AWFUL. One of the most insultingly bad games I've ever played.

It's a 100% re-skin of Battlefield 4. The terrain, the players, the guns, the kill log, the FONT, all identical. It even glitches the same.

Terrible game. Should have been a 5 dollar DLC for BF4. Seriously, it was really, really bad. I hope they make the Beta open so everyone can try it before they waste $60 on it and try to sell it back to Gamestop for 10 the next day.

That's disappointing. I still haven't played yet. Running errands. Very excited for UFC next week

Just finished first play through of Dishonored, about to start Dark Souls. I'm scurred! Also now going to pick up Thief! I love stealth games apparently. Didn't realize it until Dishonored.

Did you already purchase Thief? I rented it from a place and played it, and personally I thought it wasn't very good. Felt like a watered down Dishonored personally. And the controls were very gimmicky. I looooooovvveedddd Dishonored though, so it wasn't the style of the game, just the execution of the final product.