What video games have you been playing?

All Wii U games are buy 2 get 1 free next week at Target. If you haven't gotten Mario Kart 8 yet, you could pretty much get 4 games for the price of 2 with the digital promotion from Nintendo when you register MK8.

The deluxe system with the Mario and Luigi U games will also be $25 off.

Why are you anti preorder? I don't miss $5 to $10 a week but I miss $60 all at once

As a former GS manager I have never understood the anti preorder stance. Unless you are just someone to very rarely goes to a brick and morter store, I just don't get it. I had regular customers who I would see once every week or so that were anti preorder, but would still show up on release day to get the games they were anticipating. Worst case scenario if you change your mind then go in and get your money back. Best case scenario, you can pay off your game at your own pace and you get some potentially cool bonus.

I've pre-ordered a lot of games in the past that turned into garbage... I like to wait on reviews now because it sucks to pre-order games that are supposed to be awesome... and it doesn't deliver. Ghosts? BF4? That ring a bell? Remember, I'm coming from the PC side of things.

Ahhhh that makes sense. Yeah BF4 was so broken I didn't play it after release day. I just traded it in towards UFC

PSN: StuckPig9 add me. thinking about getting the new UFC game if anybody has that.

I got it Tuesday! Career mode is fun but bland. VS and Online is where it's at

Still enjoying some MUT action while I wait for Madden 15 Ultimate Edition. I have been stockpiling my coins for when Ultimate Legend Steve Young drops. It has been tough though, because UL Deion is almost obtainable.