What video games have you been playing?

Just finised up dead space 3. They made every attempt to drag that game on.

Definitely the worst in the series. But they did do something cool with the coop. One character would often hallucinate and the other player would see nothing. So I kept seeing/hearing fucked up weird shit and my buddy thought I was losing it because there was nothing going on in his game.

Definitely the worst in the series. But they did do something cool with the coop. One character would often hallucinate and the other player would see nothing. So I kept seeing/hearing fucked up weird shit and my buddy thought I was losing it because there was nothing going on in his game.

THats an awesome touch. I did not get to play co op. It was a let down for sure compared to the first two which were great games. DS3 did some things right and did alot of things wrong. At hour 12 i was getting kind of tired of backtracking through the same area 14 times to do some mindless task to advance the story.

So I went to Gamestop to pick up UFC before work and the associate tells me I have a copy of watchdogs full paid and $5 on another copy of WatchDogs. Funny thing is that I picked up WD on release night. So I picked up my UFC, transferred the $5 to DriveClub and promptly grabbed MLB The Show 14 as well. When I got home I doubled checked my bank statements and all my Gamestop purchases added up. So someone goofed up and gave me a free game. Not complaining.

Then to make it weirder, a buddy of mine in NY had the same thing happen to him, except his credit was $127! Might wanna call Gamestop guys

So I went to Gamestop to pick up UFC before work and the associate tells me I have a copy of watchdogs full paid and $5 on another copy of WatchDogs. Funny thing is that I picked up WD on release night. So I picked up my UFC, transferred the $5 to DriveClub and promptly grabbed MLB The Show 14 as well. When I got home I doubled checked my bank statements and all my Gamestop purchases added up. So someone goofed up and gave me a free game. Not complaining.

Then to make it weirder, a buddy of mine in NY had the same thing happen to him, except his credit was $127! Might wanna call Gamestop guys

Some part time employee probably pushed the "PAY ON" button instead of "PICK UP" when you got your game.  And then their manager wasn't smart enough to back through and search for that instance when they realized they were short a copy of the game in their inventory.  Good for you, screw that place!

BLOOOOOOOODBOOOOOORRNRNRNRNRNRNNNENRENNENEEEEEE

In theory the performance for multi platform games should even out now that devs can disable most kinect features. So go with whatever your friends play and/or whichever has the exclusives you are more into.

Nah the PS4 hardware is still better.