What video games have you been playing?

Yeah it's pretty cool but the story is short and the districts are repetitive. It looks cool though when you use the powers. The last of us remastered is 49.99 for preorder on amazon. You should get that if you haven't had a chance to play it on ps3.

Yeah, I plan to get it.

Also, I agree with your thoughts on ISS. However, if games look this good now... I can't wait for the future.

Just bought a Wii U with my girlfriend. Great system to have for local multiplayer. Nothing like playing Mario Kart with 4 people, gets intense.

Got Windwaker too.

Me and my girlfriend were thinking about going halfies on a Wii u, because we both really want to play Mario Kart 8, but the only problem I have is that I have an X1 and I don't know if I would play the Wii U enough to justify it with all the X1 games coming out, even with all the great games coming to Wii U as well. Tough choice for me!

Me and my girlfriend were thinking about going halfies on a Wii u, because we both really want to play Mario Kart 8, but the only problem I have is that I have an X1 and I don't know if I would play the Wii U enough to justify it with all the X1 games coming out, even with all the great games coming to Wii U as well. Tough choice for me!

If my wife played videogames...at all I would snag a Wii U immediately. Unfortunately, I can't justify $200 + games right now when I still have a ton of 360 games to work through, not to mention that I'd probably go in for a PS4 if I were upgrading just for me.

I paid a little more than half because it stays at my house. I'm such a big gamer and she has a hard time getting into any games for my PS4. Mario Kart / Mario Party / Mario Bros ... right there it's enough to keep us occupied together.  Probably won't play it much without her, but hey it's something to do, and eventually when Smash Bros and the new Zelda come out it'll be worth it.

God I can barely stand to look at my dumb old PS4 with all these games looming so far in the future.

I've got nothing to play but ResoGun and the other free games.  Losing my brain waiting for Last of Us, Witcher 3, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age 3, Diablo III, Destiny, Batman, Bloodbonre...

PUT SOMETHING WORTHWHILE OUT to tide me over. :(((

God I can barely stand to look at my dumb old PS4 with all these games looming so far in the future.

I've got nothing to play but ResoGun and the other free games.  Losing my brain waiting for Last of Us, Witcher 3, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age 3, Diablo III, Destiny, Batman, Bloodboner...

PUT SOMETHING WORTHWHILE OUT to tide me over.  :(((

;)

Decided to give Max Payne 3 a try. I only vaguely know the lore of the previous games. Wasn't originally into the concept since the clips I saw looked silly, but whoever was playing was just overdoing the bullet time plus jump mechanic. It's actually a lot of fun, but I need to get used to the third person shooter style. Closest I ever played recently was Mass Effect which isn't really all that close in similarity.

Definitely.

Witcher 2 will take some getting used to, so I'm saving it for later. But, I'm really into DA:O so far. I'm usually not too into games with this much dialogue, but I've found it pretty interesting so far.

Witcher 2 is in my backlog as well, I had a terrible time getting used to it the first time around so I shelved it. When I went back I had no idea what was going on so I'll have to start over haha

Witcher 2 is in my backlog as well, I had a terrible time getting used to it the first time around so I shelved it. When I went back I had no idea what was going on so I'll have to start over haha

Witcher 2 is one of my games to check out once I get through the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm about halfway through 2 right now.