What video games have you been playing?

$0.99 for Sneak King is $0.99 too much. The other two BK games were somewhat enjoyable, but that one blew.

I also had no clue there was a Viewtiful Joe 2.

Army Men was fun as shit as well. (At least when I was younger it was, haven't played it in a long time)

Lots of great games in those pics.

----------------------------------------------

I just bought Army of Two: 40th Day, which so far is fun. None of my friends have it so far, though, so I'm currently playing with the computer, which is "eh".

Guest eriathomas

Is Nocturne difficult? I have not played a difficult RPG since I played through Persona 4 on the hardest setting on my first go through, and would really like a challenge.

sony sucks. i've never bought one of their consoles or games. if i can find a ps1 though for under $20 at a yardsale with a FF game though, i may have to break down and buy it.

So your stupid 13 year old-ish bias against a company is what's keeping you from playing some of the best RPGs of all time? Sorry dude, but great games are made for all consoles. Your loss.

Is Nocturne difficult? I have not played a difficult RPG since I played through Persona 4 on the hardest setting on my first go through, and would really like a challenge.

I think Nocturne is harder than the Persona games, I am playing on normal (and played P3 and P4 on normal).

There are more limitations on your skills. If you have played the Digital Devil Saga games, you know you can swap skills in and out as you go, as the situation requires. In Nocturne you can only have 8 skills at a time. Once you replace a skill with a different one it is gone forever.

I just started my latest file back up and I am about 10 hours in and still loving it (I have started and stopped on 3 previous occasions since the game came out).

sony sucks. i've never bought one of their consoles or games. if i can find a ps1 though for under $20 at a yardsale with a FF game though, i may have to break down and buy it.

So your stupid 13 year old-ish bias against a company is what's keeping you from playing some of the best RPGs of all time? Sorry dude, but great games are made for all consoles. Your loss.

i have enough shit to play without buying sony stuff. plus i hate the playstation controller layout and always have. i've played PS 1 and 2 many times at friends houses, and never liked it nearly as much as Dreamcast/n64/xbox/360. so call it whatever you want, but i have no use picking up something i'll probably rarely play anyways. as you can tell by my gamerscore, i have a large stack of 360 games just waiting for me to find time to play, as well as several SNES RPG's.

On my to do list:

-Beat Mass Effect before Mass Effect 2 comes out (not going to happen because I'm really fucking slow with huge games like that and I'm maybe like 10% done!)

-Finish Assassins Creed (really don't like it) so I can play Assassins Creed 2 (I want to go to there!

-Finish Dead Space

-Finish Bayonetta

-Start Uncharted

-Beat More Heroes (one more boss but I'm saving it) so I can play no More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle so I can sell the stupid Wii!

but all of these things will be trumped by the release of BIOSHOCK 2 in just a few weeks!! I'm so goddamn excited for that game!

Guest eriathomas

I am definitely done buying games on their release date, sans FFXIII. Bayonetta really opened my eyes to ignore reviews, and wait until stuff is cheaper.

Meh, if there's an established franchise that I've played and liked, I'll pre-order a game or buy without playing. I have Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 pre-ordered from Amazon as the chance of either of these games being bad is slim. There are franchises that you know will be quality; FF, Metal Gear, GTA, Mario, etc.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule. Suikoden 4 comes to mind.

i have enough shit to play without buying sony stuff. plus i hate the playstation controller layout and always have. i've played PS 1 and 2 many times at friends houses, and never liked it nearly as much as Dreamcast/n64/xbox/360. so call it whatever you want, but i have no use picking up something i'll probably rarely play anyways. as you can tell by my gamerscore, i have a large stack of 360 games just waiting for me to find time to play, as well as several SNES RPG's.

I just don't understand why you would've chosen, as a fan of RPGs, to exclude yourself to hands down the best RPG systems of the last 2 console generations.

Bioshock 2 is a game i can't wait for. will definitely be buying release day, thinking of getting the special edition too, but not sure if it's worth the extra $40.

i like RPG's, but they aren't the main genre i play. i prefer FPS/Action games, and love the ones where it combines the two(FPS and RPG), like Bioshock and Fallout 3. on the older systems, i played mostly platformers until everything went 3D, i hate playing 3D platformers.

Guest eriathomas

I finally beat Bayonetta, and it was ok, not worth another play-through IMO. Also dodging when you are riding on the missile near the end made me sick.

I also decided to get rid of L4D2, and will probably pick the first up again for versus since I didn't like it much on the new one.

I really don't know what to play, since I just can't seem to draw myself away from my 360 to hook my ps2 back up to play my backlog of rpgs.