What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

I've been playing Eternal Sonata again, but I started to think what the point was since I still have a bunch of other RPGs I have not beaten yet. I mean I really liked the game, but I may as well finish my others ones before I replay one I just beat like 6 months ago. So know I don't know what to play.

my xbox's disc drive has packed in, won't even spin the discs anymore, just scored a really sweet deal on a replacement though. Amazon.co.uk are doing the elite console, extra controller, pure, lego batman, fifa 10 and borderlands for £180 so i snapped it up, will trade pure, batman and fifa 10 for credit in hmv, stoked!

Guest eriathomas
I got Assassins Creed 2 for xmas but I'm still playing the 1st one.. I don't really like it though. I think I'm going to just power through it because I hear nothing but rave reviews about the sequel!

I'm trying to play the first right now too and really can't get into it. It's definitely a love or hate type of game.

I got Assassins Creed 2 for xmas but I'm still playing the 1st one.. I don't really like it though. I think I'm going to just power through it because I hear nothing but rave reviews about the sequel!

I'm trying to play the first right now too and really can't get into it. It's definitely a love or hate type of game.

Just skip the first. They recap the story in the second, plus most of the core gameplay mechanics have been revamped. You won't be missing everything if you don't like AC I.

Still working on all achievements for Skate 2. All I need are the expansion pack achievements and the "pro" and "legend" online rankings. I am stoked on the Skate 3 footage I have seen as well! 8-)

I can back anyone who digs Peggle and Portal....great games! A friend and I had every achievement in Peggle except the "clear all levels" one....how they hell can anyone do that? I did get him a 1.7 million point shot though... ;D

Also, I need to re-play A Kingdom For Keflings...that was a fun way to kill time.

Still working on all achievements for Skate 2. All I need are the expansion pack achievements and the "pro" and "legend" online rankings. I am stoked on the Skate 3 footage I have seen as well! 8-)

I can back anyone who digs Peggle and Portal....great games! A friend and I had every achievement in Peggle except the "clear all levels" one....how they hell can anyone do that? I did get him a 1.7 million point shot though... ;D

Also, I need to re-play A Kingdom For Keflings...that was a fun way to kill time.

Just the other day I was playing Halo 2 against a dude who had 250/250 points in Peggle. I have no clue how one would clear half the levels. (I have it on my iPhone and my laptop, have beat both numerous times, and I still have a hard time beating the final levels, let alone clearing them)

Guest eriathomas

Hopefully we don't hit by any lake effect snow, because tonight at work we hope to get through all 50 levels of horde mode on Gears of War 2. Last Sunday we made it to 46 or 47 in our 8 hour shift, but the phones kept ringing near the end so we kept having to pause it.