What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

Yeah, I am going to buy one if they put out some cool shit with it. I'd really like to get a new ps2 and get a modchip for it, since swapping discs is annoying, and the laser is starting to die on my current one.

I decided earlier this week I need to stop buying game! I'm spending so much on them! There's just too man good ones! But I have a list of about 12 games I need to finish (or START even) that I need to play before I buy anything new! So I'm gonna finish up Bioshock 2, and Uncharted 2 and keep working on Mass Effect!

so i found out i've missed 3 audio diaries and 1 power to the people machine and i'm about halfway through. debating restarting now...

multi-player is fun. kinda hard though. seems like everyone kills each other once unless someone has the big daddy armor, then they're about unstopable

If you're just going for the achievement for the audio diaries, you get it when you collect 100, and there are 128 total, so you should be fine. I can't remember if there is one for all of the power to the people stations or not.

Guest eriathomas

Yeah, looking forward to the DLC and some good versus (not digging it on l4d2, and sort of sick of scavenger already). A few of my friends still play the first one too, so that makes it that much more fun playing with people you know.

Guest eriathomas

I'm sick of MW2 online, so much cheap annoying shit and shitty server problems going on, The only reason I still have it is because all my friends play it, and I like to keep at least one game I can play with everyone on live. I wish they'd all get back into L4D, like most of them were last year.

Edit: Decided to toss a bunch of games on ebay I'll never play again (and need some cash for L4D and FFXIII)

http://shop.ebay.com/eriathomas/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Bayonetta

Dead Space

Gears of War 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Onechanbara

I'm still not sure what to think about Final Fantasy XIII. I think the battle system will be more enjoyable (for me) than XII, but it seems like the game will be more of a movie with some battles than a game with some cut scenes...

I have been trying to find a used copy of Mass Effect since no one other than Amazon has it new, and so far I have failed...

Guest eriathomas

Try calling the record exchange in Fairlawn, I saw one there a few weeks ago for like $12 or something.

I'm still looking forward to FFXIII, regardless of what is being said. Maybe I'm just a sucker for FF, until they put out something really horrid, I'll probably still buy them all sans the MMOs.

I'm also looking forward to "Record of Agarest War" and "The Resonance of Fate" in the next few months. I seriously hope they have a normal edition of Record of Agarest War for sale, because the LE would make me feel like a huge creep (oppai mouse pad, and body pillow..weird).

Try calling the record exchange in Fairlawn, I saw one there a few weeks ago for like $12 or something.

I'm still looking forward to FFXIII, regardless of what is being said. Maybe I'm just a sucker for FF, until they put out something really horrid, I'll probably still buy them all sans the MMOs.

I'm also looking forward to "Record of Agarest War" and "The Resonance of Fate" in the next few months. I seriously hope they have a normal edition of Record of Agarest War for sale, because the LE would make me feel like a huge creep (oppai mouse pad, and body pillow..weird).

I'll probably hit up The Exchange and Buybacks on Friday, thanks!

I rented Borderlands, game is awesome.