What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

I just finished up beating the first 1/3 of Tales of Vesperia under level 15, for the "Low Level Challenger" achievement. I was going to try to speed run the game for the one beating it in under 15 hours, but I need to grade farm to get some stuff from the grade store, and I really don't feel like grade farming.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':o2vaj854]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':o2vaj854]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Valve has been hinting at Portal 2 coming soon through viral updates within Portal itself. Pretty cool stuff. For the PC they added a new achievement, and a new ending if you get the achievement.

There has also been huge buzz in the nerddom today about Steam for Mac. Valve sent a series of images featuring their own games mocking Mac ads to various tech/gaming websites. Pretty funny stuff.

http://www.macrumors.com/

(There has been no confirmation, but all the images were sent along with a line along the lines of "In anticipation of an upcoming announcement" or something)

Guest eriathomas

I finally farmed enough grade in Tales of Vesperia, where I can do a EX New Game with the stuff I want for the speed run achievement, so I'll be starting that soon. I don't think it should be that hard to beat it in under 15 hours with the 10x experience on. I then plan on finishing up a few more lose ends before Tuesday, when I'll be on FF13.