What video games have you been playing?

Ok, the year has only started but Mass Effect 2: Game of the Year 2010. NO CONTEST! It was over before it even started, and I'm only about 2 hours in! I'm sure God of War III will be awesome and I have yet to start Heavy Rain, and FFXIII is already getting "alright" reviews. but yea, ME2 for the win!

Guest eriathomas

I can't wait until my copy of FFXIII comes on Tuesday. I have a test on Wednesday, but once it's done I'm on springbreak, so I'll be playing the hell out of it. I'm also planning on picking up Resonance of Fate the week after. That game looks amazing too.

Guest eriathomas

I loved Shining Force. I beat that shit like 5 times when I was younger. I also liked the 2nd, but I always gave up before the end. I bet I got close to the final boss 4 or 5 times, and never finished it. Best SRPGs ever.

Guest eriathomas

Same. I'm pumped for tomorrow. My test on Wednesday should be really easy too, so I can play a lot after work tomorrow, and after taking the test quick.

Anyone get the FFXIII face plate? I'll trade/buy it if you don't want it.

I have been playing a lot of Assassins Creed II. that game is great. And tonight I will be picking up FFXIII.
I just today got all 100 feathers and collected all the treasures. I've never done something so petty in a video game, but this one sucked me in. I'm in memory 11 somewhere so I'm towards the end I believe.

I tried playing MW2 again online and was fucking TERRIBLE. It's been so long.

holy shit!

Blur is fucking awesome!

imagine the fun/speed of Burnout with the power-ups/chaos of Mario Kart all with the addiction of Modern Warfare's leveling up/ challenges.

i cant remember the last time i had this much fun playing a racing game!

Have been hearing that. I downloaded the beta, but haven't gotten to play it yet.

Guest eriathomas

I played about an hour and a half of FFXIII, but don't want to get to into it so I don't distract myself from studying tomorrow. I'm digging it so far, my main gripe is when you save it automatically is on a new slot, and not over your most recent. A bit annoying, but if you remember to hit over once, it's not a big deal.

i agree with the saving, i already have three slots used. about 4 hours in i am digging it, though i tend to get lazy and default to the auto-battle mode.

I'm a couple hours in and have been using auto battle a lot as well. I think once the skill tree thingy (crystalwhaterevrium) opens up I will be more inclined to input commands manually...

I liked this game WAY better than 12 after the opening battle. Looks solid on the 360, too.

Playing more tonight. Some Blur as well, I will be buying that the day it comes out, even with the limited cars/tracks/etc in the beta, the game is beyond amazing.

i like the crystalwhateverium system for leveling up and i also like way you use all the crap the baddies drop to level up your weapons. i am also liking all the active party switches (since i always end up using the same party), but that might get annoying once i get sick of all the weak heads in every battle