What video games have you been playing?

i need to do the Pitt in fallout 3, and i really don't like it that much. collect missions blow. probably when i get bored with bioshock 2 i'll go print out a list of the locations of all the ingots and go back and do it. after that, i don't have that many achievements left besides restarting and leveling as quickly as possible for the karma achievements.

Guest eriathomas
finished up Magna Carta 2. overall an enjoyable game. probably going to try and finish fallout3 prior to FF13 coming out

I liked it too. It had a bunch of flaws and it was sort of generic, but I still really liked it. I'm debating doing another quick play-through to finish up the achievements before I sell it, since it's not a game I'd play multiple times.

Guest eriathomas
anyone having freezing issues with Bioshock 2? it seems to lock up almost every time i play online after the game is complete and i try to go back to the lobby. also, it froze for me last night while fighting father whales.

I read some where it's a common problem, and supposedly a patch should be out soon.

Guest eriathomas

I have been messing around in the extra dungeon in Tales of Vesperia, and that shit is no joke. I wasted about an hour and a half and made it to the end, only to be annihilated by Duke. I only had like 3 fake gald too, and you need 15 to get to the real final boss of it. It's sort of stupid you have to play it like 3-4 times to beat it. I guess I'll try again when I get home from class.

picked up Heavy Rain today and made it through the first few chapters. The subject matter is super rough, especially being a parent. My partner will sit and watch me play Dead Space but she refuses to watch this one, it's pretty heavy.

yeah that game is IN-TENSE. damnnnnn. i can only imagine how rough it would be for a parent playing that game. my fiance has been watching me play it and there have been so many "holy shit" moments for both of us. she won't let me play it without her haha. she wants to know what happens.