What video games have you been playing?

beat bioshock 2 a couple days ago. went back to crackdown tonight and was totally uninterested in it. may start a rpg or just play the hell out of bioshock multiplayer.

also, i think i'm the only person alive not to like GTA 4. can't see what the huge deal with that game was, it was kinda boring i though and i quit playing after about 90 mins.

also, i think i'm the only person alive not to like GTA 4. can't see what the huge deal with that game was, it was kinda boring i though and i quit playing after about 90 mins.

By far my favorite GTA. Only one I got 100% in and didn't feel like a chore. I haven't played the DLC add-ons, though I did buy the disc (just haven't had the time).

I've been playing N+, though I'm wanting to beat the fuck out of whoever created it. Episode 14 level 4 is IMPOSSIBLE.

i started too human tonight. 2 hrs in and still no clue what's happening. seems like a giant button/stick masher. kinda fun though, and the graphics are pretty amazing.

I Hated this game possibly more than any other game I've ever played ever, everything about it!

My buddies enjoyed it though so maybe you will! :D

Guest eriathomas

I finally beat the extra dungeon on Tales of Vesperia. I had to run through it like 10 times to get 15 piece of fake gald to fight the boss. I'm going to mess around with finishing up some other achievements in the game while I wait for my copy of FFXIII to arrive in a little over a week. Right now I'm trying to run through and beat the first chapter under level 15. It's not too fun so far.

Just finished Heavy Rain. Shit, so so intense. The controls can be a little wonky at times and some of the animations can look a little "meh", but everyone with a PS3 needs to give this game a go at least once. It's something else.

Wow, that was quick. How many gameplay hours do you figure it took?

Just finished Heavy Rain. Shit, so so intense. The controls can be a little wonky at times and some of the animations can look a little "meh", but everyone with a PS3 needs to give this game a go at least once. It's something else.

Wow, that was quick. How many gameplay hours do you figure it took?

I'd say about 7-8 hours. The replay value of the game is pretty high though as there's 20+ different endings.

In other news, God of War 3 demo is available - fuck yeah!! Such an awesome series!

Guest eriathomas

I gave up on the Tales of Vesperia stuff. It's too annoying, and it made me realize I'm a bit too obsessed with achievements sometimes. Now I just need something to occupy my time for the next week.

Guest eriathomas
What comes in a week?

I get caught up in achievements sometimes, too, though not to the point where I'm doing shit I don't enjoy. It adds some more fun and challenge to games, and some more replay value if it's one I especially like.

Final Fantasy XIII.

I like that achievements add extra challenges, but stuff like speed run the game in under 15 hours is pretty dumb for a RPG. I plan on playing Tales of Veseperia again, since I really liked the story, but who knows since I have like 20 other RPGs to play still.

Edit: It's actually pretty challening to beat it like this, so I may keep at it. I have to start over I think, since I forgot to carry over my cash from the prior game and accidentlly did some random battles which will make me too high a level. Oh well, only played around an hour. I have nothing else to play except l4d or mw2, and live has been bumming me out lately.

Guest eriathomas

The only GTA game I ever liked was GTA3, everything after that didn't catch my interest.

I think my drive in my 360 is dying. It seems like it takes longer to load stuff, and I keep getting random stutters. It's fine with single disc games, because I can just install it, but multi-disc games suck since I only have a 20gig. Hopefully it lasts through FF13, because I think I will pick up a PS3 if it dies.

Just beat Uncharted 2 on Hard! Last boss really kicked the shit outta me for about 40 minutes! but man is that really one of the greatest games ever! Finished it just in time too, because I just picked up Heavy Rain (so much for not buying anymore new games, I'm weak) I'm also making progress in Mass Effect and taking breaks to play the Secret Army of General Knox DLC for Borderlands.