What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

Yeah, walking sucks and so does driving but there is tons of it. Later in the game you get warp points, which are usually by the car terminals and it's great. I'm at level 33 right now.

The car is fucking awful. Who ok'd that?

I just unlocked the warps though.

Yeah, it is pretty horrible. The speedy mcspeederton achievement would be 100 times easier if you didn't stop if you skim a wall or something. I gave up on it after a few tries. The warps are great, and with the patch for loading times (and other bugs) they released today, the game is a lot better.

Also the missions where you have to do car battles with the bandits were a horrible idea.

Guest eriathomas

I just beat Borderlands. I ended up at level 36 or 37. It was great, but the end was like "that's it?" even though there was pretty much no story anyway. I think I'm going to go through and try to get all the achievements, since I really don't want to start and RPG before Modern Warfare 2 comes out since it'll take priority over it.

Edit: Anyone playing Borderlands have the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement, and is willing to let me do a quick co-op game to get it sometime?

Guest eriathomas

I actually did pre-order it from there, and just did the free shopping. I'd rather have an extra $20 toward something else, and wait a few days for the game.

Guest eriathomas

I'm really excitied for MW2, though I don't think I'll get it until the weekend after it comes out since I used the free shipping on amazon.

I'm still playing Borderlands, and am at level 41 now. I only have like 5 more achievements for the 1000 GS on it. I hope the zombie DLC comes out for it soon, since this game is a lot of fun.

Guest eriathomas

I just upgraded my shipping for MW2 on amazon to release day. It's $6, but with the $20 gift card toward games and how much I'd pay for tax in-store it still comes out to a great deal.

Guest eriathomas

I'm not sure if I want to watch that trailer yet, since it supposedly has some spoilers.

I'm almost done with my second play-through on borderlands, and I only have one achievement left, and that is to get the 42 inventory slots from the claptraps. I only need 2 more, and I think I know where I missed them. The game gets pretty crazy once you hit level 50.

Guest eriathomas

I guess I'll check it out then.

Anyone else really disappointed in the Left 4 Dead 2 demo? Valve claimed a new experience, but it's the same with a few new SI and different character models. Also why did it look like the infected were "skating" as they ran? The steps did not match up with how they moved, it looked awkward and rushed.

Guest eriathomas

I've been trying to do that too Kirby, but there are still a few I'll pay full price for (MW2 and probably FFXIII). I'm actually about to start Mass Effect now, only like 2 years late.

Guest eriathomas

I started Mass Effect earlier, and the reviews were right when they said the battle system and fighting takes getting used to. I think I died like 5 times disarming those damn bombs because I kept getting hit by those snipers and rockets.

I also won an auction for Dead Space for like $14ppd, not too bad. I look forward to playing it.

I just played Torchlight for a couple hours, game rules.

I'll probably be downloading this tonight. It should be good.

I luuuuv this kind of game. I was just playing Nox again this week and that game is still so fun. Can't wait for Diablo 3!!!!!

Have any of you played Dragon Age on the 360? I've heard it's the worse version around...

I think i'll pick Borderlands up today!