What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

Anyone with Borderlands want to do some co-op missions later? I'm a level 17 Siren and am starting Sledge's missions now so hopefully I won't be too far ahead or behind.

ALL of my friends are playing Borderlands. I feel left out. I'm afraid to get it, since I'll be a n00b.

I just beat Arkham Asylum, awesome game, but the last quarter or so felt rushed.

I rented Lego Indiana Jones because I'm a sucker for those Lego games and I'm trying to get my Gamescore over 30,000 by this evening.

Guest eriathomas

I suck at FPS, but I'm having fun with it, though I've only played single player so far I'm hoping my friend at work picks it up too, so I can play with someone I know.

I sold Mirror's Edge today, because I could just not progress any further since I didn't like the game at all. I also sold Orange Box since I finished Portal a few times and HL2 was sort of meh. I'll probably pick up Magna Carta 2 once I finish Lost Odyssey, which I hope to do tonight.

I'm also really tempted to buy a PS3 for Uncharted 2 and a few RPGs exclusive to it.

Edit: Beat LO. Easiest final boss in a game ever. The end was pretty good though.

I just downloaded Torchlight for the PC. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Hyper-clicky dungeon crawler like Diablo, with some of the Diablo team working on it.

This runs well on older machines (512MB RAM requirement), so those of you without gaming rigs (like me) can play too!

I only played for a couple minutes after installing it, but it runs well. The graphics are better than Diablo 2, but not high end by any means.

The lack of any multiplayer is disappointing, but it still looks pretty fun for $20 (of less if you go through other channels).

I believe there is a demo on Steam, but I don't have Steam to check on that...

Guest eriathomas

I've been playing a ton of Borderlands. I think I'm getting close to the end. I've only been playing single player, but I plan on giving co-op a go my second time around.

Guest eriathomas

I've heard good things about Mass Effect, but it just does not seem like my sort of RPG. I'm mostly into JRPGs, with the exception of many one or two games. I think I may need to broaden my rpg horizons and give it a go though.

Guest eriathomas

I think I'm getting really close to the end of Borderlands, I just killed Flynt. I want to help all the Claptraps before I get to the end, so I can max out my inventory slots. This game is a hell of a lot of fun.

I think I'm getting really close to the end of Borderlands, I just killed Flynt. I want to help all the Claptraps before I get to the end, so I can max out my inventory slots. This game is a hell of a lot of fun.
i'm only at level 17. the only problem i have is i hate having to walk a billion miles after completing a quest to turn it in. i have vehicle access now and it's helped some, but i want more killing, less walking

Guest eriathomas
i'm only at level 17. the only problem i have is i hate having to walk a billion miles after completing a quest to turn it in. i have vehicle access now and it's helped some, but i want more killing, less walking

Yeah, walking sucks and so does driving but there is tons of it. Later in the game you get warp points, which are usually by the car terminals and it's great. I'm at level 33 right now.

Yeah, walking sucks and so does driving but there is tons of it. Later in the game you get warp points, which are usually by the car terminals and it's great. I'm at level 33 right now.

The car is fucking awful. Who ok'd that?

I just unlocked the warps though.