"I can't imagine a President being named Obama"

These videos piss me off soo much. I get it, we're racist. I can't believe she just can't say, "I'm a fucking bigot! I hate niggers. All Niggers, all beaners, all fucking gooks, chinks, arabs, towel heads, you fucking greasy fucking whops and especially all you filthy fucking tree swining niggers. LONG LIVE WHITE AMERICA!".

JUST SAY IT!!! Don't give me that "I can't imagine President OBAMA" Like all the fucking McKinley's or Fucking Washington's I know. But fuck, let's hold that last name against him.

McCain's faith is so strong it lead him to fly across country in government jets to fuck Cindy while he was still married to a woman marred in a car accident. Your faith (as you support those of "the faith") led Palin to fire a guy without legitimate reason, or spend thousands of government dollars on make over or fancy clothes for her and her family.

Your god's a fucking dickbag.

Also, fuck this "God will provide" bullshit. I have a relative, on my wife's side, who's supper religious. He knocked up his girlfriend on prom ("It was our first time, oh if only abstinence worked") and got married. God will provide. They lived with their grandmother until god provided them a place to rent. Then they had a second kid. God will provide. Back in with Grandma.

Someone from their church got them a deal on a house, they rent it and fix it up. They sell it and split the profit. Only, once it's fixed the guy changed his mind, sold the house out from under them and kept the money. God will provide. Then they decided to move to Utah for bible college with their two kids. Now, she's knocked up with another kid. They live on unemployment and family help while supporting two and a half kids, so they can go to bible college.

GOD DOESN'T PROVIDE SHIT! God gives you the fucking means. It's your job to take advantage of the means and make your best situation. If god gives you a good candidate and a bad candidate, don't vote for the bad one and say "god provides". God isn't your fucking insurance policy.

I stopped when the most important thing to the wife was, the candidates beliefs in the lord.

Give me a f-in break lady, are you that ignorant that that's the most important thing to you? If some one believes in the same magic fairy as you do? Sigh....

These people don't understand that McCain is no more religious than Obama. Both are Christians and moderate at that.

stuff like this makes me embarrassed to be catholic... fucking stupid people

there's no need to be so closed-minded about everything

Shouldn't this just be icing on the cake to your embarrassment? I'd like to think that there are way more urgent issues that make you embarrassed to be catholic... like, oh I dunno... priests that touch little kids?

I can't wait for November 5th when her head explodes because Obama the Terrorist Muslim wins the election.

stuff like this makes me embarrassed to be catholic... fucking stupid people

there's no need to be so closed-minded about everything

Shouldn't this just be icing on the cake to your embarrassment? I'd like to think that there are way more urgent issues that make you embarrassed to be catholic... like, oh I dunno... priests that touch little kids?

I can't wait for November 5th when her head explodes because Obama the Terrorist Muslim wins the election.

there are plenty of issues. this just happens to be one of them