NBA Discussion

Pleased to see the Wolves aren't skipping a beat with Martin out with flu-like symptoms. Rubio already has 10 points, and 8 assists in the first quarter alone.

Also Kyrie is out. Wondering how hurt he is.

EDIT: He's back in.

it's games like this that make me sad that my internet is so painfully slow that I didn't buy nba league pass (broadband) this year... I <3 rubio

I haven't heard that rumor. But I don't like that idea either. Especially since he got rid of the flattop.

It was announced yesterday afternoon, then someone from Denver came out last night saying the Knicks offered that and Denver rejected it. I dont understand why Dolan hates Shump so much. The guy actually defends unlike JR and his offensive game is growing. He's going to break out soon. So fucking stupid. FUCK JIM DOLAN.

i still haven't been watching any basketball, but saw a tweet that melo is 1-4 in games where he has 45 points and 10 rebounds.

meaning the only way he can put up those numbers is if he completely takes over the game. not in a dominant way, but one where his selfishness prevents the rest of the team from finding any rhythm. 

Not much of a Knicks fan, but that no basket for Melo is ridiculous. Should've been a 3 and 1. I hate that fouling is rewarded in situations like that. That's not what the game is about. But James Harden wouldn't know anything about that.

idk i thought that was pretty clearly on the ground. definitely could've went the other way though.

There were quite a few questionable calls, and no calls in the game tonight. But I'm not blaming that for the loss. Wolves gave up way too many easy baskets in the paint, and offensive boards.

Go Nuggs!!!!

I honestly do like the T-Wolves. There one of the few teams that can keep up with the Nuggets when we're on our game. Definitely a good game.

I bet Brooklyn is hating that trade they made with Boston right now. Haha.

Boston is going to have a shit load of picks in the next few drafts. In addition to their own, they have Brooklyn's first rounders in 2014 (or Atlanta's, which ever is lower), 2016, and 2018. Plus the right to swap picks in 2017. All are unprotected.

That was a lot to give up for a bunch of old guys.