NBA Discussion

That's all I did yesterday. Sucks that I had to wait until the last game before I saw a really good game.

Yeah all the games were pretty much a blow out.

But I'm a warriors fan so I was waiting all day for that game and man was that a sweet victory

Such a good game. My uncle is a hardcore clipper fan so I got to shove it in his face haha it was awesome!

He had 15 assists on Friday night. He's looking good right now.

Marshall's definitely a Mike D'antoni type of P.G. I think it's safe to say Nash will retire sooner rather than later and looks like he won't play this season due to his back injury according to, The LA Times. 

Thad young has been tearing it up for my fantasy team

I tried fantasy basketball a couple years ago and couldn't get into it. I ended up trading all my players for Pacers and ultimately got last place in the league. I guess that's what happens when Jeff Pendergraph is one of your fantasy starters.

Bynum and four draft picks to the Bulls for Luol Deng. I think it's a great move for the Bulls. They dump a bunch of salary, are guaranteed to be in the lottery this year, and get a couple of extra picks. Bynum is expected to be released by the Bulls to get below the luxury tax.

Two of the picks are second rounders, which are usually throw ins, since they're non-guaranteed contracts. The other two are first rounders, top-10 protected for the next two years. One is Sacramento's that the Cavs got.

honestly the picks the Bulls got will probably amount to very little but I'm stoked on the cap savings.  Probably means the team brings over Mirotec next season and maybe can sign Carmelo Anthony (still a pipe dream).  shit and if they get a top 5 pick and someone get Parker or whomever, goddamn.  

Bynum and four draft picks to the Bulls for Luol Deng. I think it's a great move for the Bulls. They dump a bunch of salary, are guaranteed to be in the lottery this year, and get a couple of extra picks. Bynum is expected to be released by the Bulls to get below the luxury tax.

Two of the picks are second rounders, which are usually throw ins, since they're non-guaranteed contracts. The other two are first rounders, top-10 protected for the next two years. One is Sacramento's that the Cavs got.

How are Bynums knees these days anyways? Just yesterday I heard Bynum was coming back to the Lakers. I guess that's all the hype since I live in the southern California eh?

I agree. The Kings won't make the playoffs. While the East is terrible, there is just too much competition in the West.

I just find it funny, and somewhat sad, that every team aside from the Kings and Jazz would make the playoffs if they were in the East.

The sad part is it's been this way for almost at least a decade now, but I think the east has won more Championships? Pistons, Celtics, Heat...  Idk it's too late for me to look up the last 10 years of NBA finals...