NBA Discussion

Not a huge basketball fan, but damn that was a good game.

Also, a lot of times Lebron appears to get fouled with no calls. Talent shouldn't dictate a no call.

It evens out with the number of times Lebron fouls someone and it doesn't get called.

Talent also shouldn't dictate getting your way all the time.

I hate that Tony Parker has to push off his defender every time he drives to the bucket. Leonard did it a lot last night as well. I was telling some of my buddies after game 5 that there was no way Danny Green was going to have another great 3 point game. I think it was key for the Heat going into 6 to stop that dude. He was due for a mediocre performance. I also think its awesome that Lebron and him are meeting in the Finals after playing in Cleveland together

if he didn't make that second chance three, miami would have lost, and he would have been torn apart.

his play was absolutely sloppy, and punctuated by poor shooting, stupid turnovers, and cringe-worthy pandering to officials while play was at the other end of the floor.

but because he hits one three, it makes us all immediately forget that he just hit the bottom of the backboard with one about 6 seconds prior. and to steal an overused line from the announce crew, he was simply "magnificent" down the stretch.

give me a fucking break.

Definitely the spurs screwed themselves.  They went 2-4 on fts...3-4 and they most likely pull it off.  They give two 3's off of offensive rebounds...just one of those rebounds and they most likely win.  Way too many chances to close it and they didn't.  I'm a huge spurs fans hearing everyone cry foul because of refs is really pissing me off.  It is possible to choke and they sure did.

I also hate to single out Leonard (like alot of people are) despite missing one of those ft's and letting one of those rebounds off the hook, but the dude is 21 yrs old and played the game of his life out there.  I see no shame in anything he did last night.