else

document.write('+':p80dqijr]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

That dunk was awesome. Verejao is a douche but I love LeBron. He's just fun to watch, the guy is a monster.

The Laker game last nite shows why it would be extremely suprising if the Suns made it to the Finals. They can't match up with the Lakers at all. I'm more worried about the Spurs and Nuggets but I don see anyone in the West who could beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. Just wait til Pau gets back. It's going to be ridiculous.

Excited to watch them take on Denver tonite

That dunk was awesome. Verejao is a douche but I love LeBron. He's just fun to watch, the guy is a monster.

The Laker game last nite shows why it would be extremely suprising if the Suns made it to the Finals. They can't match up with the Lakers at all. I'm more worried about the Spurs and Nuggets but I don see anyone in the West who could beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. Just wait til Pau gets back. It's going to be ridiculous.

Excited to watch them take on Denver tonite

When do you guys play Boston? I'm looking forward to that game even though I hate both teams.

Kobe got his 100th 40+ point game last nite. 3rd all time on that list.

He'll never catch Jordan (173) or Wilt (271) but still pretty cool.

The number of times those guys went for 40+ points in a game is just ridiculous.

I doubt anyone will ever come close to Jordan but there is no fucking way in hell anyone would ever get near Wilt's 271 games with 40+ points.

Kobe got his 100th 40+ point game last nite. 3rd all time on that list.

He'll never catch Jordan (173) or Wilt (271) but still pretty cool.

The number of times those guys went for 40+ points in a game is just ridiculous.

I doubt anyone will ever come close to Jordan but there is no fucking way in hell anyone would ever get near Wilt's 271 games with 40+ points.

I'm a little surprised that Kobe has more than AI. If I would have guessed, I would have thought AI to be the leader of current (or maybe not so current) players. He's actually 5th on the list with 79.

I could see Kobe ending his career around 150 40+ point games. I really doubt he'll catch Jordan but I guess its possible. He is going off this year. Its fun to watch.

They REALLY need to get Pau back tho.

The bench has been playing awful but they dont have Odom as part of the bench right now since Pau is still out. I think once Pau gets back and Odom moves to the bench things will get better. The bench is also getting beat up by the other teams starters most of the time. Artest needs to pick up his game big time too. He looks really awkward out on the court so far this year. Its like hes more worried about behaving himself than playing basketball. I want him to be under control but Id like him to be a little crazy out there.

Fuckin Lakers bench cant hold a lead for shit. So frustrating that they take Kobe out with 5-8 min left in a game and they're up by 20+ and have to bring him back in to finish the game off cause the other team starts making a big run at the end. This has happened in almost every game this season and its generally been against pretty weak teams.

That guy Steven A Smith thats always on ESPN was saying AI will be back. He said as long as a team that has any kind of shot at winning a Championship calls then AI would be back for sure. Just not sure any contenders will offer him a contract. I thought he fit in well with Denver. It seems like someone would want to pick him up thats trying to make a playoff run.