NBA Discussion

Definitely the best fake twitter account.

http://twitter.com/TheProkhorov

"Dear NBA high priest, David Stern. Please don't fine The Prokhorov for talk to Dywane Wade. We only speak of awesome Florida jet-skiing"

"Congratulations to fellow NBA owner of Orlando magic, Mickey Mouse on most awesomest win last night. Fairytale do come true"

"You come play for Prokhorov. I provide you many maids in exchange for your bionic arm RT @AndrewMBogut Got cleaning to do after the game."

"Littles dunker and biggest baby have much disrespect for Lamar Kardashian"

"Prokhorov like to hire Jersey Shore Situation as strength coach. Please call me on my iphone 6"

We shall see. Either way, I absolutely abhor Pierce, Garnett, Big Drool, and Rondo. They all only get yappy when their winning.

...I don't get your point? I'm pretty sure I'd be yappy if I were winning too, and the opposite when I'm losing.

If Kobe can act like a huge douche to the press when he loses a game and then when he's winning he can run around with his arms out like he's flying or some shit, then the Celtics can get a little yappy.

We shall see. Either way, I absolutely abhor Pierce, Garnett, Big Drool, and Rondo. They all only get yappy when their winning.

...I don't get your point? I'm pretty sure I'd be yappy if I were winning too, and the opposite when I'm losing.

If Kobe can act like a huge douche to the press when he loses a game and then when he's winning he can run around with his arms out like he's flying or some shit, then the Celtics can get a little yappy.

you don't understand, kobe can do whatever he wants, and will not be criticized.

im still wondering exactly what you guys would like Kobe to do in press conferences. he's pretty blunt during them but i dunno how he is acting like a "douche".

i think you guys just dont like him (which is totally fine) so you're kinda just picking apart things he does to make it seem like he's being a dick when he really isnt.

im still wondering exactly what you guys would like Kobe to do in press conferences. he's pretty blunt during them but i dunno how he is acting like a "douche".

i think you guys just dont like him (which is totally fine) so you're kinda just picking apart things he does to make it seem like he's being a dick when he really isnt.

Laker fans do the same thing to the Celtics players they hate, just saying.

Laker fans do the same thing to the Celtics players they hate, just saying.

i agree, i even said i just flat out dont like any of the celtics players and i dont have much of a reason. they have all done little things to make me not like them but its mainly because they are on the celtics. im not trying to make things up and make them out to be things they arent as my reasons for not liking them.

if you dont like kobe thats fine but dont say he acts like a douche when he doesnt cause he definitely doesnt act like a douche in the press conferences.

i actually hope kobe comes out saying he felt like a "beast" after each game now haha.

"Can't we all just get along"

As an avid Celtics fan, Kobe sometimes can't be blunt, which is not what most are used to, hence why he comes off as a douche. I could care less, I think he's a great player.

Celtics fans hate the Lakers, Laker fans hate the Celtics, Yankee fans hate me, Rays fans hate me, Boston fans hate Tampa Bay.

Somewhere, someone who plays professional sports is laughing. I hate the new generation of Sox/Celtics fans that came out of nowhere the past few years. In 2007, I couldn't GIVE my tickets away. 2005 no one cared until they got into the playoffs and got embarassed by the Pacers of all teams..

Sorry for the rant, just sayin. Let's all just enjoy a pretty exciting series of basketball. I could give a flip if the Celtics win or lose, because it's been a hell of a season, I got all my money's worth, and they made everyone that talked shit about them from January-April put their foot in their mouths..

If they win, see you at the parade. If not, Ill see Travis and Sammy at the Laker parade..

<3

I'm not a Celtics fan, or a Lakers fan. I just prefer Celtics over Lakers. I wanted Celtics to lose every series past the Heat. I prefer them over Lakers though.

You're right, I don't like Kobe. I'm not picking him apart though, I used to like him. I just really think he way he acts is very douchebaggish. I don't look for reasons, but he just comes off that way to me.

Kobe could be on any team and I'd still hate him because, to me, he acts like a douche.

I actually don't think the Perkins injury is that big a deal since it's only one more game. If this was earlier in the series it would have been a bigger issue. Sheed or Big Baby are more than capable of stepping up and filling Perk's shoes for one game.

Not sure its fair to say that at all. The guy has been part of the starting 5 that has yet to lose a series. I think its a pretty big loss.

If it was for an entire series it would be a big deal. One game, not as big a deal. He's a good defender, but it's not like he's a primary scorer or anything. I think the Celtics can win game 7 without him.

Well sure, they can win the game but they're have a much better chance with him around. Just like the Lakers do if Bynum is healthy.

Oh, no doubt. I just think too big a deal is made about one game injury's or suspensions when we've seen time and time again that teams can overcome it. Many times it spurs the rest of the team into playing even better. (hopefully the Celtics don't need that encouragement for a game 7)

Personally, if Sheed decides to give 100% on defense, I'd rather have him on the floor anyway.