NBA Discussion

But then he'd be at the Knicks. If they get rid of the coach, jr smith, stoudamire and maybe one other deadweight I could see him resigning.

Though, I feel winning is more important to him now, than max contracts. And in that same breath, he has got to be the most selfish basketballer playing in the league today. So maybe he does stay

Change of subject. Do they televise a lot of NBA games in Australia?

Change of subject. Do they televise a lot of NBA games in Australia?

Nope. 3-4 regular season games a week, 1-2 games per day during the finals. And every game of the championship. These are all on cable.

But league pass is cheap. So I watch all I can each night when I get home from work.

I don't understand how Joe Johnson made the All-Star team over Kyle Lowry or Aaron Afflalo. I guess it's based on popularity and name recognition rather than actual performance on the court. Also, I think Goran Dragic deserved to be on the All-Star team over Tony Parker.

I don't understand how Joe Johnson made the All-Star team over Kyle Lowry or Aaron Afflalo. I guess it's based on popularity and name recognition rather than actual performance on the court. Also, I think Goran Dragic deserved to be on the All-Star team over Tony Parker.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Does anyone playing for the knicks even give a shit about this year?

They really just gave up in the 4th.Except for Hardaway Jr. He played well all game

What the hell happened to the Knicks? Seemed they were actually hungry two years ago. Then last year they kind of got a flat tire, this year the wheels just busted off.

Snubba Dubbed

Bynum to the Pacers is what Oden is to the Heat. It's sort of like a mini cold war they've got going, only the cogs won't really work in this one. Damn wouldn't that be something though? If these two could have a 20+ point game in the playoffs off the bench, vs each other?!

And then they T'd him up after it. It was really either run away from the situation or cuss the ref out to his face. Lowry did the right thing and got punished even more for it.

It really seems like refs give out technicals more often when they know they made a bad a call. Like they're showing their dominance or something.

And then they T'd him up after it. It was really either run away from the situation or cuss the ref out to his face. Lowry did the right thing and got punished even more for it.

It really seems like refs give out technicals more often when they know they made a bad a call. Like they're showing their dominance or something.

That wasn't a foul. But the refs have shown this year that running away is a T. LBJ has two to my knowledge for doing it. So at least there is consistency there. Right?

That T will be rescinded by the league. It has to be.