NBA Discussion

Denver had 3 7-footers last year and didn't get past the first round, so.....

That's because GSW is better  :P

But none of those bigs were even half as good as Hibbert and couldn't play big minutes. Plus the Pacers have George Hill, old ass David West, and Paul George. And Stephenson as much as i hate him. And Evan Turner now, who i think will start fitting in sooner than later.

That's because GSW is better  :P

But none of those bigs were even half as good as Hibbert and couldn't play big minutes. Plus the Pacers have George Hill, old ass David West, and Paul George. And Stephenson as much as i hate him. And Evan Turner now, who i think will start fitting in sooner than later.

Obviously. But the logic earlier was just because you have 7 footers, you're guaranteed to win series and I was just pointing out a recent counter example.

Bynum has yet to prove he's not garbage this season.

I think ESPN and NBA refs are having a contest on who can love Blake Griffin more. It's like they think if they keep saying good things about him they'll convince me he's not a garbage player. He's obviously very skilled but he's plays dirty as hell and whines constantly even though he gets every call.

Things aren't looking good for Bynum's knees.

He really should consider retiring. The guy can barely run up and down the court. He's made plenty of money in his career, but because he's 7'2" teams will still give him a chnace. I think nowadays he hurts a team more than helps.

march madness stuff goes in the march madness thread

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/99446-ncaa-march-madness-2014-official-thread/

You wasted your type breath to correct an accident, thanks? I have multiple threads open :X

Damn what are your guys thoughts with Kevin Love to the Lakers?

I thought he said he wasn't gonna retire cus he wants the money. So he'd still play there a couple times next season.

Hopefully he's a man of good character and decides to hang up the boots it's become quite ridiculous now that he's truly scraping by. I think the nerves issue will be to great for him to continue but yeah like you said, the money is definitely calling him